I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• reddevil87 wrote:
    Ashlesh wrote:
    only clubs which are so far quite in transfer is Salgaocar Dempo and Pune with not much player liked up i m getting a feeling at the end these player may get player which we could not imagined 
    <div><br></div><div>These are the clubs whose youth teams are good, consider that they are planning to bring in players as replacement from the youth ranks but keeping the core team intact. A very good idea indeed.</div><div><br></div><div>About signing of Nicky Butt goes being a red devils fan I loved (and many other like me) to see him play in India, but (really there is BUT here) as rudra mentioned he has only played in only cold countries, thus playing in Kolkata in afternoon at 35-37 degree with 97% humidity (where sitting idle under full fledged fan still cause sweating leave playing) would be a huge task for him. Also, in recent times he has been injured quite frequently, thus is availability in and out is questionable. In that respect, I consider him to be a total waste of money. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I still say that Butt should be signed by Bagan. Yes for the potential marketing. Just get him on a 1-year deal. The money is worth it. I just hope that Bagan promise to have the floodlights on.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Ashlesh wrote:
    only clubs which are so far quite in transfer is Salgaocar Dempo and Pune with not much player liked up i m getting a feeling at the end these player may get player which we could not imagined 
    <div><br></div><div>These are the clubs whose youth teams are good, consider that they are planning to bring in players as replacement from the youth ranks but keeping the core team intact. A very good idea indeed.</div><div><br></div><div>About signing of Nicky Butt goes being a red devils fan I loved (and many other like me) to see him play in India, but (really there is BUT here) as rudra mentioned he has only played in only cold countries, thus playing in Kolkata in afternoon at 35-37 degree with 97% humidity (where sitting idle under full fledged fan still cause sweating leave playing) would be a huge task for him. Also, in recent times he has been injured quite frequently, thus is availability in and out is questionable. In that respect, I consider him to be a total waste of money. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I still say that Butt should be signed by Bagan. Yes for the potential marketing. Just get him on a 1-year deal. The money is worth it. I just hope that Bagan promise to have the floodlights on.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Let some other club take the marketing opportunity!!! </div> :-))
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Ashlesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Let some other club take the marketing opportunity!!! </div> :-))

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>What club? Maybe Pune FC as they are the most organized club and might take advantage of the Man U and new Man City fans in Pune to get more fans in the stadium. And they use floodlights and they market there players very well.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    edited May 2012
    <div><br></div><div><br></div><div>still its real waste of money go to undiscovered countries try some one from jamaica or trinadad or get a latin flavor like some mexican</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote:
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">still its real waste of money go to undiscovered countries try some one from jamaica or trinadad or get a latin flavor like some mexican</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Agree.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Carlos Salcido</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Damián Ariel Álvarez</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Miguel Sabah</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Jonny Magallón</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ricardo Osorio</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Israel Castro</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Antônio Naelson</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Gerardo Torrado</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Luis Ernesto Pérez</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rafael Márquez Lugo</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">These players are all Mexican... all over 30 and have played for the Mexican national team. These players would be perfect for the league. The playing style we want to develop, the weather and heat they would be used to (Mexico is super hot) and the fact that they are almost icons. Come on, Nigerians are good but the ones we have are shit. Mexicans are what could be the perfect nationality for I-League based on similarities between Mexico and India. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Come on, we need Mexicans in I-League!!!</font></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote:
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">still its real waste of money go to undiscovered countries try some one from jamaica or trinadad or get a latin flavor like some mexican</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Agree.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Carlos Salcido</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Damián Ariel Álvarez</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Miguel Sabah</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Jonny Magallón</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ricardo Osorio</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Israel Castro</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Antônio Naelson</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Gerardo Torrado</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Luis Ernesto Pérez</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rafael Márquez Lugo</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">These players are all Mexican... all over 30 and have played for the Mexican national team. These players would be perfect for the league. The playing style we want to develop, the weather and heat they would be used to (Mexico is super hot) and the fact that they are almost icons. Come on, Nigerians are good but the ones we have are shit. Mexicans are what could be the perfect nationality for I-League based on similarities between Mexico and India. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Come on, we need Mexicans in I-League!!!</font></div>

<br><div>also try to get some us college players after mls draft finished for cheap</div>
  • Meh, undrafted MLS players might not work well. Most of them are 22-year olds who are now done with College and have yet to make a professional soccer debut. Most then go on to a normal job or play in the 3rd Division.<div><br></div><div>Now speaking of the 3rd Division of the USA we should look there more. There are proven young americans who are especially used to playing on astroturf who would do well. Same for the 2nd Division. Raid it for young American and maybe foreign talent at a cheap price. Heck I dont even know if some of the 3rd Division players get payed, well they do but it is so low, like $500 a game. That is nothing. I-League can go for cheap here.</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    any players from Prayag to MB?<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    robin singh extends his contract with east bengal for 2 more years.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    any players from Prayag to MB?<br>
    I'm not sure, but heard denson and james are going to bagan from united sc