I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    From the Bengali newspaper Bartaman, East Bengal officials are getting serious in getting Emmanuel as he has been also backed by Jackson and Musah (the dynamic defender duo). To fill up the asian quota they are looking into the profile of some Australian which was not specified. 
  • debjit1925 wrote:
    From the Bengali newspaper Bartaman, East Bengal officials are getting serious in getting Emmanuel as he has been also backed by Jackson and Musah (the dynamic defender duo). To fill up the asian quota they are looking into the profile of some Australian which was not specified. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Please lets this rumored Australian be an A-League player. No more Australian state league players... they are crap.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    I also hope so. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Shane Smeltz, Daniel Allsopp, Archie Thompson, Ryan Griffiths. All of them are 30+ and if any one of them come to India it will be the best thing that can happen to Indian football. Two more player to be considered can be Adam Kwasnik who is currently playing on loan in China from the A league club Central Coast Mariners and Robert Younis although Robert plays for NSW league and not a A league player but he can shine in India.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The biodata of Emmanuel seems awesome. He was in Ghana U20 and is among the top scorers in GPL. Apparently Yakubu was a GPL player too. He has proven a great player. I would love to see this guy in East Bengal..
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    The biodata of Emmanuel seems awesome. He was in Ghana U20 and is among the top scorers in GPL. Apparently Yakubu was a GPL player too. He has proven a great player. I would love to see this guy in East Bengal..

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Agree. He is also a Ghana international officially as he has made his first cap. Seems promising and it is pleasing to see a club like East Bengal who were as recently in Fall 2011 criticized for being unprofessional going out and actually getting a worthy African. Hopefully this can start a turn in the foreigners we have in the league. The clubs have 4 spots, they should use them wisely.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also if clubs want to stick with Africa they should look at the South African Premier League, Nigerian Premier League, Ghana Premier League and Congo Football League. Lots of talent available there.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Claim from facebook page - </span><a href="http://www.facebook.com/FFIPII"; style="font-size: 10pt; ">http://www.facebook.com/FFIPII</a></div><div>;(Normally the page is pretty accurate as the both the guys have good contact, one is officially worked for one of the i league clubs). The only question is about Ranti, as @ashlesh is pretty sure about him being in Dempo</div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div>Prayag United Sc Have Reportedly Signed The Following Players :</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Sangram Mukerjee</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Gourmangi Singh</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Ranti Martins</span><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Lester Fernandez<br>Baldeep Singh<br>Mp Sakeer</span>
  • I am sure it cant be signed. I mean Martins is being floated as signed and not signed for Dempo, then Bagan and then Prayag. Gourmangi is confusing to.<div><br></div><div>I bet Prayag are just in advanced negotiations with these players but have not signed them yet.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I am sure it cant be signed. I mean Martins is being floated as signed and not signed for Dempo, then Bagan and then Prayag. Gourmangi is confusing to.<div><br></div><div>I bet Prayag are just in advanced negotiations with these players but have not signed them yet.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>1) Ranti has been not linked with Bagan (any time soon or seriously). There's good evidence that Ranti has taken some advance payment from Prayag, but he can still change it. Ranty does it every season, even last season he commited to Dempo at the last moment, these are ways how players increase there wages etc.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Baldeep and Lester is signed for sure. Lester involved transfer fee of 25 lakhs. Good money for PFC</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I am sure it cant be signed. I mean Martins is being floated as signed and not signed for Dempo, then Bagan and then Prayag. Gourmangi is confusing to.<div><br></div><div>I bet Prayag are just in advanced negotiations with these players but have not signed them yet.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>1) Ranti has been not linked with Bagan (any time soon or seriously). There's good evidence that Ranti has taken some advance payment from Prayag, but he can still change it. Ranty does it every season, even last season he commited to Dempo at the last moment, these are ways how players increase there wages etc.</div><div><br></div><div>2) Baldeep and Lester is signed for sure. Lester involved transfer fee of 25 lakhs. Good money for PFC</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Sorry meant East Bengal. That is what happens when you try to do Latin homework and go on here at the same time.</div><div><br></div><div>- Baldeep and Lester I need to see confirmed by both clubs. This is surely something that Pune FC would have on there site.</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.