I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    EB is a team which needs to invest on strike line..they have decent defence, good goalkeepers, the best midfield, the strikers combo needs to be better now
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    I'm pretty sure, east bengal won't sign tomba. It's just a speculation. I'll be more happy if we can have a contract with our on loan midfielder millan singh. That'll be more sensible thing to do
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    @rudra- i totally agree; They have decent Indian strikers this year (Manandeep and Robin although I don't like Robin that much but he is at least better than many others). I am keeping my fingers crossed for Emmanuel and a good Aussie.
    rudra wrote:
    EB is a team which needs to invest on strike line..they have decent defence, good goalkeepers, the best midfield, the strikers combo needs to be better now

you are quite right. The number of chances we created this season is huge, but due to poor finishing we suffered. Hopefully we'll find good strikers
    Yes, sometime I really feel bad for Penn, the kind of through balls he send this year, Odafa or Ranty would have scored double the number of goals they have scored his year.
    debjit1925 wrote:
    @rudra- i totally agree; They have decent Indian strikers this year (Manandeep and Robin although I don't like Robin that much but he is at least better than many others). I am keeping my fingers crossed for Emmanuel and a good Aussie.

an aussy? But babu bhattacharya himself said, he's talking with a syrian striker. Lets hope that we can finalize him.
    I will prefer the syrian striker any day but I read in Bartaman that the officials are looking into the biodata of some Australian for Asian quota. 
    debjit1925 wrote:
    Yes, sometime I really feel bad for Penn, the kind of through balls he send this year, Odafa or Ranty would have scored double the number of goals they have scored his year.
    why only blame strikers!! Lots of those though balls were turned down by our talented refs' lovely offside decisions. Don't forget that
    debjit1925 wrote:
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Australian ho ya Syrian doesn't matter...never know the quality - Ranti in Nigerian so is Abdul Hamza!!!