I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    On a separate note, the two teams who have managed to maintain the same squad and coach for past few years are the I-league champions and runners up for successive years and most consistent performers in the nation. Why I am not surprised?
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    salgaokar was the champion (last year)<br>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    runners up(EB) have no value<br><br>JO JEETA WOHI KIKANDER<br>
    haha Sujoy, I like that that you are a proud Mohun Bagan supporter. And yeah salgaokar was the champion last year but Dempo has been the most consistent team overall for the past several years. <div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @sujoy1976 - MB is signing Khelemba, that will be a good signing for the Central Defence. He has been very consistent  for two seasons now
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    abhishekh yadav has got a  2 year 1.5 million pound del with sundeland. sunderland look to replace abhishek with Peter crouch... Meanwhile Peter crouch is linked to  NBA giants dallas mavericks for his crazy robot dance during half time. <br><br><br>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    <P><FONT face="Arial Black" color=#800000>Lalrindika Ralte Makes Up Mind To Join East Bengal </FONT></P>
    <P><SPAN style="COLOR: #333399" _mce_style="color: #333399;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, sans-serif" _mce_style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Promising youngster Lalrindika Ralte - who is having multiple offers from clubs across the country, including both the Kolkata bigwigs, - has reportedly made up his mind to move out of Churchill Brothers by the end of the season. It has been learnt that his preffered destination is East Bengal and the negotiations are in the final phase. Mohun Bagan too were serious to lure him, but with East Bengal looking to shower more money, Bagan have retracted a bit and signed another talented Mizo winger - Lalrinfela from Southern Samity - thus tilting the deal a little favorable towards the Red-&-Gold brigade.</SPAN></SPAN><BR></P>
    <P>Source: <A href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57">http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57</A></P>;
    <P> </P>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    gaffertape wrote:
    <DIV>Salgaocar departures confirmed after the last I-League match</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>Khelemba Meitei to Mohun Bagan 
    <DIV>Tomba Singh to Mohun Bagan</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P>Tomba Singh is signing for East Bengal I believe. An EB fan page on FB has updated this news.<BR></P>
    Lalrindika and Tomba, both are quality players and will boost the EB midfield but we already had a decent enough midfield. Feels like there will be an excess of good midfielders and few of them might have to sit out. I don't know if we are releasing few of them which I have not heard of yet. It will be hard to choose 4 players from the likes of Mehtab, Penn, Sanju, Khabra, Ralte, Tomba, Sushant, Vasum, Paite, Subodhkumar and Ishfaq (?)