I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• MB also getting Khelemba Singh from Salgokar ... what about midfield ?
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    This MB team have no future. No trophy since 2009. Bullshit team from India.I m now Dempo fan<br>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    every year , few officials change coaches twice a year. No future<br> :-q
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    This MB team have no future. No trophy since 2009. Bullshit team from India.I m now Dempo fan<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>2009-12 is just three years...every big club in history has such phase, even worse, doesn't mean fans run away..of course u are welcome to support any team</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote:
    sujoy1976 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>2009-12 is just three years...every big club in history has such phase, even worse, doesn't mean fans run away..of course u are welcome to support any team</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wow...finally some one who is madly in love with MB and hence still optimistic about MB's success in 2012-13..good to see that man! I only hope and wish that our deadly duo work towards that to make a formidable side and not be the cause for yet another debacle! </div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    A rumor published today by famous bengali daily aajkaal that harmanjyot singh khabra has signed for pfc. It's a bullshit rumor. He has 1 yrs contract left with eb, and he's a regular in the team. Impossible move
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>@ Soccerlover, by deadly duo, are you pointing to Odafa and Tolgay? Don't get me wrong, but the approach of MMB management is flattering to decieve. Again they are building a top heavy side - but the most important question is where are the defenders? One cant win matches just by scoring goals, they need to concede less goals than converted to register a win. Sooner MMB officials realize this, better for the club and its supporters.</P>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    @rudrada where did this HAL guy malemba meetei sign?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    imsourav wrote:
    @rudrada where did this HAL guy malemba meetei sign?

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">he has offer from Salgaocar, not sure he committed to them yet</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>