I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Murali wrote:
    <p>@ Soccerlover, by deadly duo, are you pointing to Odafa and Tolgay? Don't get me wrong, but the approach of MMB management is flattering to decieve. Again they are building a top heavy side - but the most important question is where are the defenders? One cant win matches just by scoring goals, they need to concede less goals than converted to register a win. Sooner MMB officials realize this, better for the club and its supporters.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>for a change tolgay-odafa is a good combo...not like chidi-muritala. They play very differently and their styles can complement each other..this combo makes footballing sense for a change</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    This MB team have no future. No trophy since 2009. Bullshit team from India.I m now Dempo fan<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>2009-12 is just three years...every big club in history has such phase, even worse, doesn't mean fans run away..of course u are welcome to support any team</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wow...finally some one who is madly in love with MB and hence still optimistic about MB's success in 2012-13..good to see that man! I only hope and wish that our deadly duo work towards that to make a formidable side and not be the cause for yet another debacle! </div>
    <div><br></div><div>I love and support MB but I am not sure about our chances in the long i league. We can finish off well, but unlikely to be champions....anyway I am not obsessed with trophies..at this stage the club needs to build a squad rather than take a shot at title. Federation cup is more realistic as it involves few matches and u need to hit peak form for a short time, which i think the currrent squad can do.</div><div>calcutta league is another realistic target.</div><div>I league will be difficult with yet another new look squad</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    Dempo managed to retain 80% of their players (thats the spirit)<br><br>whereas , MB retain 30% of them (sacking an experienced coach).Because of TD & ODAFA, MB got 4th position in ILEAGUE<br>
  • Hey does anyone know if CK Vineeth currently has offers? Or any HAL or Chirag players?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hey does anyone know if CK Vineeth currently has offers? Or any HAL or Chirag players?

<br><div><br></div><div>Accr to some kerala football fans in fb he is mostly gonna take some dept job...but there is a chance of him joining prayag as well</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hey does anyone know if CK Vineeth currently has offers? Or any HAL or Chirag players?

<br><div><br></div><div>Accr to some kerala football fans in fb he is mostly gonna take some dept job...but there is a chance of him joining prayag as well</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Department job over football... what shit world do we live in!</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    yusuf yakubu renews his contract with united sports club
  • imsourav wrote:
    yusuf yakubu renews his contract with united sports club

<br><div><br></div><div>So with Ranty Martins leading the line and Yakubu at an old age I am guessing Yakubu will be on the bench.</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    united are trying for tolly as well. But most probably won't get him
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Department job over football... what shit world do we live in!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the reality of indian football..... where some good players make wrong decision at wrong time and result is that india continue lagging in football world</div>