I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I hope they also spend some PR in their new neighborhood in Siliguri and change their name so that people do not think that Prayag is the new name of Pan Parag rather than a football club
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    maybe change siluguri prayag fc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Wow it is going to be a superb team for Prayag. With Subrata at goal, Ranty and Ykabu upfront and Carlos and Lalkamal at middle, it is a gem of  team. But my only area of concern is their back, if Arnab leaves for EB then they need a superb replacement otherwise it would new MB of I-league (stars upfront scoring goals but more goals leaking at the back!!). Anyways, it is proven to they are</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b> Manchester City </b>of I-league.</font>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    they are retaining Bello and taking Gourmangi, so defense should not be that bad. My concerns are the two full backs and supporting defensive midfielder for Carlos and Lalkamal. Also Lalkamal is not too consistent and very injury prone. But yeah they are certainly turning out to be the Manchester City of I-league.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Wow it is going to be a superb team for Prayag. With Subrata at goal, Ranty and Ykabu upfront and Carlos and Lalkamal at middle, it is a gem of  team. But my only area of concern is their back, if Arnab leaves for EB then they need a superb replacement otherwise it would new MB of I-league (stars upfront scoring goals but more goals leaking at the back!!). Anyways, it is proven to they are</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b> Manchester City </b>of I-league.</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>If i am not wrong yakubu was rumoured to leave prayag...</div><div>so they could get a defender in his position and could play with ranty and carlos in CAM role</div>
    They have not released Yakubu and good chance he is staying. I think they would like to keep the proven custodian since all other foreign recruits are new this year.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yah I forgot about Gourmangi, but are they going to retain Bello, somewhere I heard rumour of Bello moving out but not sure. If not then the back is good but not great, Gourmangi is slight inconsistent!! If both lalkamal and carlos plays then it lalkamal has to take charge as defensive midfielder. As per his injury is concerned they are taking in Lester who could be a good backup or even a competitor for lalkamal. </font>
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yah I forgot about Gourmangi, but are they going to retain Bello, somewhere I heard rumour of Bello moving out but not sure. If not then the back is good but not great, Gourmangi is slight inconsistent!! If both lalkamal and carlos plays then it lalkamal has to take charge as defensive midfielder. As per his injury is concerned they are taking in Lester who could be a good backup or even a competitor for lalkamal. </font>
     <div> 
    <br><div>good point; Lester is certainly a player to watch out for and should be in the starting eleven. Yeah, the Prayag team looks scary. If they can gel in fast they will be one of the strongest contender for I-league for sure.</div></div>
  • So wait now all of you want a name change... WTF happened to a few weeks ago.<div><br></div><div>MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So wait now all of you want a name change... WTF happened to a few weeks ago.<div><br></div><div>MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!</div>

i was always wanting a name change @arsenalfan