I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    EB linked with Mumbai FC striker Friday Gbeneme. Now I think this guy is a very underrated player. Trust me, with a strong midfield like EB he can create some havoc in the opposition defense. Good dribble, fast and good in both air and ground (both footed like Odafa) and can be bought at a much lesser price so that they can invest a bigger amount for the Syrian/Oman/Egyptian national team striker they are thinking about.

<br><div><br></div><div>I also heard about the Egyptian striker.You know his name?</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    EB linked with Mumbai FC striker Friday Gbeneme. Now I think this guy is a very underrated player. Trust me, with a strong midfield like EB he can create some havoc in the opposition defense. Good dribble, fast and good in both air and ground (both footed like Odafa) and can be bought at a much lesser price so that they can invest a bigger amount for the Syrian/Oman/Egyptian national team striker they are thinking about.

<br><div><br></div><div>Friday is not good enough,you need better forwards.</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edmilson scored a goal today. so, MOrgan should retain him instead of Syrian striker<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I think MB has gone in for Stanley, b'coz they have recruited Tolgay under the Asian quota and hence they have a provision for recruiting another foreigner who should/would be a central midfielder - in  the Penn Orji mode; but with these 2 jokers, u never really know, what might unfold!!!!
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    2 jokers?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>C'mon by now, you should have known who are the two jokers in MB!!!!</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    on FB Philippe
    Indi de Ridder-->PUNJAB is the next URO USFC trials destination.
    Kolkata went great, some players signed a contract. Call for more
    information.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>are they really building an I league team based on players taken on such trails!!! It would be ridiculous if the core of the team consists of trail players and even more ridiculous if they do well..Trails normally for academies, and scouting for youth talents etc..but to hope such players will instantly join an i league team is very..err..interesting</div><div><br></div><div>Is there any players apart from Bhaichung who is confirmed in Sikkim so far?</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    u mean 2 officials or 2 foreigners?<br>
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    u mean 2 officials or 2 foreigners?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Officials buddy..!</div>