I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    ok, got it, dost<br>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    I have a feeling EB will take 2 foreign strikers, Raja Rafe and some African. Although I like Uga Opara but the way Raju and Gurwinder played in the Dempo game Morgan might want to start them in the playing eleven to boost the striking force and bring Manandeep and Robin as subs. But it is just my thought.

<br><div><br></div><div>That would be good but considering that was one game and that the season is in 5 months from now we should expect Uga to start. Gurwinder is to inconsistent as well. </div>
    <br><br>also consider that Arnab mandal is also in the line up...<div><br></div><div>yes dude, don't know why i forgot about him, he is one of the better buys for EB this season...<br><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    EB linked with Mumbai FC striker Friday Gbeneme. Now I think this guy is a very underrated player. Trust me, with a strong midfield like EB he can create some havoc in the opposition defense. Good dribble, fast and good in both air and ground (both footed like Odafa) and can be bought at a much lesser price so that they can invest a bigger amount for the Syrian/Oman/Egyptian national team striker they are thinking about.

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the second player from Mumbai fc to EB after cavin lobo(my fav in current mfc squad) who are likely for the deal and i really dont appreciate this move of EB....<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">X(</span></div><div><br></div><br>
    <br>
    shankar wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    EB linked with Mumbai FC striker Friday Gbeneme. Now I think this guy is a very underrated player. Trust me, with a strong midfield like EB he can create some havoc in the opposition defense. Good dribble, fast and good in both air and ground (both footed like Odafa) and can be bought at a much lesser price so that they can invest a bigger amount for the Syrian/Oman/Egyptian national team striker they are thinking about.

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the second player from Mumbai fc to EB after cavin lobo(my fav in current mfc squad) who are likely for the deal and i really dont appreciate this move of EB....<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">X(</span></div><div><br></div><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>As an East Bengal supporter, I will take Friday any day over Chidi. Chidi has got slow and remains unfit most of the time. I liked whatever little i saw of Friday. Sorry Shankar, hopefully you guys will get some good foreign recruits this year if you loose Friday.</div>
    Costa Rica international player Carlos Hernandez linked with a move to Prayag United. This can be huge!!!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    Costa Rica international player Carlos Hernandez linked with a move to Prayag United. This can be huge!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>WOW that is a good move by prayag officials....</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    INDIA no 1 goal keeper subrata paul signs for united sc.
    confirmed news
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Has 37 caps for Costa Rica,has a pretty decent goal scoring average for a A.M player : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hernández_Valverde
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited May 2012
    <b>Next Season Title Race</b><div><b><br></b></div><div>Prayag Siliguri United <b>vs </b>Panaji Dempo SC <b>vs </b>East Bengal</div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Ranti Martins has also officially signed for Prayag and has went back to Nigeria.<div>Carlos Hernandez very likely to sign for Prayag.He was linked with EB last season</div>