I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• IFA website showing Denson Devdas has one more year contract, But not showing Nabi's contract with MB. How z its possible !!! wht abt Ranty's replacement in Dempo !!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i heard from vaibhav of facebook that both mumbai fc and chirag united kerala are trying to get the services of kayne vincent but sure about how true it is...
    on any stage i wont wanna see kayne replacing amiri for mumbai fc ...may be they should go for 2 asian slot if needed in place of friday or chioma
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    man for they money are paying they can get decent MLS/euro players
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    man for they money are paying they can get decent MLS/euro players

the main problem is that they just dont wanna take risk with that money....may be they are good but to be performing the same way in i-league too is the one which might have been their concern i guess...

but in 2-3 seasons i want them to raise the quality of foreigners to a level of lower tier european leagues...because that is only gonna help improve the local talent as well playing along with them
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Reportedly Robin Singh is on his way out to Churchill from East Bengal and even Sushanth Mathew might be switching loyalty to Chirag Kerala.

Any comments guys?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    somesh wrote:
    <b>"No Agreement had been Submitted"</b>
    This is what they write. So what do you infer from it?

i still feel that the database not fully updated
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    Reportedly Robin Singh is on his way out to Churchill from East Bengal and even Sushanth Mathew might be switching loyalty to Chirag Kerala.

Any comments guys?
    Robin Singh is a kind of kid who needs regular counselling to make him behave and have his feet grounded. I must say Kolkata clubs are more careful about these things. They treat these young and promising players with child-like care. I remember how much Mohun Bagan tried to put some sense into a promising but severely indisciplined Lalwampuia. He could have easily been one of the top strikers in India- a rare combo of speed and skill. He would just zoom past you. But despite all the travails of MB, he threw it all away. Robin should have stayed back in EB or at least in Kolkata

• UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    +1 Somesh. I completely agree with your opinion here. Robin is surely turing out to be another Puia as far as his off the field antics are concerned.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Utpal wrote:

Any comments guys?

Best place in India to do drugs.
    :-\"
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Utpal wrote:

Any comments guys?

Best place in India to do drugs.
    :-\"

=))