I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Don't how valid or updated these are..for example The East Bengal page shows Sushil Kumar Singh as 2011-12...but in this season he played for USFC and then Lajong ...
    Sushil Singh always remains mysterious!!!
  • rudra wrote:
    Don't how valid or updated these are..for example The East Bengal page shows Sushil Kumar Singh as 2011-12...but in this season he played for USFC and then Lajong ...
    Sushil Singh always remains mysterious!!!

who knows.

Anyway this just shows why we need agents here who are appointed either by the local association or BETTER the AIFF. They dont have to be those fancy ones who can get them to foreign leagues but one who will keep track of how much a player gets payed and how many years they have left on there contract. They should also be the ones negotiating the contract and not the player.

Also these agents should go back to AIFF at least once a month and when a club and agent agree on a player contract a copy of the contract must go to AIFF and be approved.

For example if an agent is negotiating the contract of a player like Robin Singh who maximum should only make 15-20 lakh a year yet the club and agent agree to a 50-70 lakh deal then that contract would be sent to the AIFF and obviously would be rejected.

Its also a good way to stop overspending on players and maintain a certain cap.
  • Surely mohanbagan will take spend all the money by taking strikers and midfielder...do they know about defence????
    AIFF needs to give them a trophy for their spendings, that way they will get a trophy at last
    =))
  • ShouvikShouvik 0 Points
    Ranti Martins fixed for Prayag United.
    Price - ALMOST 1,70,00,000.

Tolgay Ozbek has offers from Mohun bagan and Prayag United of 1,50,00,000 and of East Bengal of 1,30,00,000.
    East Bengal has offered him a 2 year contract; while MB and PU offered him for 1 year.

Chidi Edeh almost fixed for East Bengal. (after they didnt got Ranti).
    Price - 90,00,000 to 1,00,00,000

East Bengal eyeing for Khelemba Shing and Tomba Singh of Salgolcar.
    East Bengal has almost packed Karanjit Singh of Salgolcar.

Mohun bagan has almost packed Denson Devdas for 90,00,000.
    Mohun bagan eyeing for Takayuki Omi and a Thailand National Defender if they are unable to get Tolgay.
    Mohun Bagan in serious talks with Odafae Okelie about Kalu Okba. According to reports Odafae and TD Subrata Bhattacharya doesnt want Kalu in Mohun Bagan; they want Barreto to stay. But if Barreto retires this year; they want Douhou of Pune FC.
    Mohun Bagan has also fixed Dempo Goal keeper Subhasish Roy Chowdhury. Mohun Bagan is releasing Shilton Paul to Salgolkar next season.

Hudson Lima could move to Mohameddan Sporting, if they are promotted.

Source - Anada Bazar Patrika, Xtra Time, Sports Time, Pratidin.

Shocked by the seeing the price....Me too....
  • Shouvik wrote:
    Ranti Martins fixed for Prayag United.
    Price - ALMOST 1,70,00,000.

Tolgay Ozbek has offers from Mohun bagan and Prayag United of 1,50,00,000 and of East Bengal of 1,30,00,000.
    East Bengal has offered him a 2 year contract; while MB and PU offered him for 1 year.

Chidi Edeh almost fixed for East Bengal. (after they didnt got Ranti).
    Price - 90,00,000 to 1,00,00,000

East Bengal eyeing for Khelemba Shing and Tomba Singh of Salgolcar.
    East Bengal has almost packed Karanjit Singh of Salgolcar.

Mohun bagan has almost packed Denson Devdas for 90,00,000.
    Mohun bagan eyeing for Takayuki Omi and a Thailand National Defender if they are unable to get Tolgay.
    Mohun Bagan in serious talks with Odafae Okelie about Kalu Okba. According to reports Odafae and TD Subrata Bhattacharya doesnt want Kalu in Mohun Bagan; they want Barreto to stay. But if Barreto retires this year; they want Douhou of Pune FC.
    Mohun Bagan has also fixed Dempo Goal keeper Subhasish Roy Chowdhury. Mohun Bagan is releasing Shilton Paul to Salgolkar next season.

Hudson Lima could move to Mohameddan Sporting, if they are promotted.

Source - Anada Bazar Patrika, Xtra Time, Sports Time, Pratidin.

Shocked by the seeing the price....Me too....

1) Douhou has already signed a 2 year extension to his Pune FC contract last season so that will not happen. Keita has 2 years left too.

2) Why are Bengal eying yet another keeper. The 2 keepers of Gurpreet and Sandip is perfect and Karanjit wont like being on the bench.

3) Mohun Bagan should go after the Thai international. It will add more professionalism to I-League.

Any I call Xtra time bullshit here. They need to get there facts right here. Almost everything they have said has been wrong so far. Dont believe the media so much. Even if they say its confirmed. Remember the season is still on, the window is still closed and a salary cap could be announced at the end of April.
  • If Xtra time (all of those 10:30 pm sports news for that matter) is the problem, the biggest problem is the intense curiosity of the fans. I checked that post no sooner it was posted and I knew it was based on rumors floating around in the facebook groups of the Calcutta clubs.

The funny part is that some of the rumors posted above are outdated, they were last week rumors, a fresh batch has come in this week. I like it that this forum is mostly kept away from this rumor mongering and since I like it that way, I don't post anything transfer related here unless it is from a very reliable source.
  • projenator wrote:
    If Xtra time (all of those 10:30 pm sports news for that matter) is the problem, the biggest problem is the intense curiosity of the fans. I checked that post no sooner it was posted and I knew it was based on rumors floating around in the facebook groups of the Calcutta clubs.

The funny part is that some of the rumors posted above are outdated, they were last week rumors, a fresh batch has come in this week. I like it that this forum is mostly kept away from this rumor mongering and since I like it that way, I don't post anything transfer related here unless it is from a very reliable source.

please do so mate. I had it with all this random rumors. Wasnt Ranty Martins already signed for East Bengal last week according to Xtra Time? Ya, now he is off to Prayag "supposedly".

I dont mind rumors. Just make them realistic.
  • The reality is everyone's talking with everyone and it's kind of an auction bidding goin on but behind closed doors. The player for whom such intense bidding is going on picks the deal sweetest to him. There's a hell lot of allowances in kind which never get mentioned, some of these are unthinkable internationally for e.g. kid's education. I have never heard of clubs take care of kid's education although I don't research player's contracts that much as much I focus on their game on the field.

Ranti Martins was in talks with East Bengal and Prayag as well. Even MB talked with him briefly, some of these are just fake attempts to raise the player's price so that the opponent's purse gets lighter and then they can't go after other players. Although there is a budget, there is no clear budget cap though like in IPL, sometimes clubs take on co sponsors to bring in more money, there's a hell lot of money floating round these days for players with basic skills, since such players are rare in Indian football, given the training at the youth level is very unscientific, non-formalized, and unstructured
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Lalwam, if he wants to get good enough match time to re-discover hmself, should sign a 2nd div club, maybe in NE itself...and try to get them to i league...dont see him in any teams of I League right now

dont worry i see lalwampuia playing in 2nd division next season but for a mumbai based club mumbai fc ...given their performances :(
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Surely mohanbagan will take spend all the money by taking strikers and midfielder...do they know about defence????
    AIFF needs to give them a trophy for their spendings, that way they will get a trophy at last
    =))

Hahaha...

=))