I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    rofl arsenalfan and I also hope he will end up in USFC or Churchill or wherever except Bagan where he will basically warm the bench for the season, keep your fingers crossed.
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}" style="font-size: 11px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Van dijk is top of list for eb but coach travor james morgan wants shean rooney for eb as asian quota player with chiddi ...<br>as per sources from club chiddi confirmed and shen is almost 90% confirmed</span></h6><div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><br></span></div>
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}" style="font-size: 11px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Van dijk is top of list for eb but coach travor james morgan wants shean rooney for eb as asian quota player with chiddi ...<br>as per sources from club chiddi confirmed and shen is almost 90% confirmed</span></h6><div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><br></span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Source!</div>
    inside news from the club officials as stated in the facebook so not authentic i guess but likely to be true...
  • <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    rofl arsenalfan and I also hope he will end up in USFC or Churchill or wherever except Bagan where he will basically warm the bench for the season, keep your fingers crossed.
     </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">I doubt it. After seeing all the other moves by Indian players I have come to the conclusion that they are all idiots.</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Manandeep going to an East Bengal team that wont play him as much. Sunil and Sabeeth behind Odafe and Tolgay... AND SUNIL AND CS ARE MEANT TO BE INTERNATIONALS! </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">And dont talk to me about CFL. That league is officially shit and wont help players like Manandeep and Sunil. Mohammedan was the best Kolkata team outside of I-League based on I-League 2nd Division and they got trashed 6-0 by East Bengal.</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Southern Samity got smashed as well and they played in the 2nd Division!</span></div>
    If Morgan remains coach, mark my words he will play Manandeep. Saw how he gave chances to Robin and Baljit although they failed repeatedly?<div><br></div>
    If Morgan remains coach, mark my words he will play Manandeep. Saw how he gave chances to Robin and Baljit although they failed repeatedly?<div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They barely played and Baljit has done nothing really. Manandeep needs to play, at Bengal he will play not regularly. He will probably get what Robin did and that was 13-15 games.</div><div><br></div><div>How will that help!</div>
    Dude, Morgan always started with Robin/Baljit and sometimes Len with Tolgay. it's not his fault that they didn't play well. So what I'm saying his he has given chance to an Indian striker along with Tolgay inspite of having 2 foreign strikers..
    Dude, Morgan always started with Robin/Baljit and sometimes Len with Tolgay. it's not his fault that they didn't play well. So what I'm saying his he has given chance to an Indian striker along with Tolgay inspite of having 2 foreign strikers..

<br><div><br></div><div>I know. I am not denying that they get games but I think Manandeep should get more games then what he would get.</div>
    Ohh just heard Scunthorpe and Carlisle are also scouting for Rooney but EB has a better chance. Is he that good to play for Football league one?