I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925 wrote: »
    Ohh just heard Scunthorpe and Carlisle are also scouting for Rooney but EB has a better chance. Is he that good to play for Football league one?

<br><div><br></div><div>probably want him for the bench, thus why East Bengal have a better chance.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Okay just to put a source on my Manandeep opinion. To me Manandeep is the Indian Juan Agudelo. Both are at the same age, both are coming off great seasons (breakout ones) and both have already played for the national team.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2012/05/juan-agudelo-heath-pearce-trade-chivas-usa-new-york-red-bulls.html</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Juan Agudelo has left New York Red Bulls. The kid that scored against Argentina's best national team 11 in 2011 is traded. Reason... he needs more games.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is what I am saying for Manandeep. He will only get 12-15 games at East Bengal probably. He needs to play more in order to develop. He will probably be in the starting 11 with Jeje in the AFC U22 qualifiers so I hope he makes an impression but he should be at a club where he can get at least 22 games in I-League. What development will he get with less than 20 games?</font></div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    I am hoping (really really hoping) Manandeep starts next to Rooney or Van Dijk and NOT Chiddi and makes the most out of it.
    I am hoping (really really hoping) Manandeep starts next to Rooney or Van Dijk and NOT Chiddi and makes the most out of it.

<br><div><br></div><div>That is my fear. Edeh will most likely start.</div>
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!  X(

<br><div><br></div><div>Sorry, that is my honest opinion. So far this window has been all about the money and glamor and shit like that but for me I am more focused on...</div><div><br></div><div>A) The money (obviously)</div><div><br></div><div>B) Sunil Chhetri, CS Sabeeth, Manandeep, CK Vineeth and other Indian footballers who are stupid about there future.</div><div><br></div><div>C) East Bengal and Mohun Bagan being the most confusing and most frustrating teams to me so far.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Why will Sunil, Sabeeth etc go to other clubs who dont even pay on time..this is not a Chirag, USFC, Air India issue..it is very widespread,,,recently even Churchill came under the scanner<div><br></div><div>I dont think playing for India is a big motivation at the moment after a while..earning lakhs and crores is...Then they will be secured...Why would they play for very less money (which is irregularly paid), for playing for country which is equally unrewarding....</div><div><br></div><div>Its all about the finance mate!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote: »
    Why will Sunil, Sabeeth etc go to other clubs who dont even pay on time..this is not a Chirag, USFC, Air India issue..it is very widespread,,,recently even Churchill came under the scanner</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I dont think playing for India is a big motivation at the moment after a while..earning lakhs and crores is...Then they will be secured...Why would they play for very less money (which is irregularly paid), for playing for country which is equally unrewarding....</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Its all about the finance mate!</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So you believe its all about finance yet you consistently use the excuse of the great company teams that can be promoted through a pro/rel system and sometimes ignore my reasons for how financially pro/rel is not going to work in India. At least not at a national level.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Anyway we all know why USFC did not pay there players. I am sure a change will happen there. As for Sunil and Manandeep... why not Pune FC or Sporting Goa or even Shillong Lajong. I bet you they have the money to pay these players or at least Manandeep and willing to give him time. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And if the player does not mind being on the bench as long as he is payed more than 8 times what he is worth than he should be banned for life from the national team.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So you believe its all about finance yet you consistently use the excuse of the great company teams that can be promoted through a pro/rel system and sometimes ignore my reasons for how financially pro/rel is not going to work in India. At least not at a national level.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font size="2"><br></font></div><font size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font size="2"><br></font></div><div><font size="2"><font face="Arial, Verdana">I am not in IFN to show what I believe or not....70% of the things I say is not my views, but plain facts.... Show some maturity kid, dont bring in same stuff in whatever I post...</font></font></div><div><font size="2"><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></font></div><div><font size="2"><font face="Arial, Verdana">as for the clubs to be chosen etc.. I think my last post was relevant enough...only thing to add, did Pune FC offer Sunil, want to spent  so much on him?</font></font></div><div><font size="2"><font face="Arial, Verdana">Lajong and Sporting Goa can't even give this guys what EB/MB are offering...I guess its rewarding for them to earn all that money...still Sunil and Manan have not benched yet, so what are we talking about here? Do we even know what's the tactics and all? Sunil may not be even a striker next season (like end of last season)....Manan, might just turn into a one season wonder (I can personally say he is over rated), we at the moment have many better one's than Manan</font></font></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Manandeep is only 19. He is a bit overrated but still can turn out to be better than Sunil ever was if he is played constantly. 13-15 games wont do him well and yes I dont know if that is how many games he will get but at this moment we can all speculate. Again most likely Bengal will get one of Hassan/Van Djik/Rooney and they will get Edeh (although not confirmed). Edeh wont settle for the bench and neither would Hassan/Van Djik/Rooney and would CFL really appeal to Edeh at this point in his career. That is my concern. Yes there is money involved but should a young footballer that has not reached potential like Manandeep, Sabeeth really focus on money. As for Sunil, if he is a midfielder then he is definitely done. We already have enough midfielders in India, we need strikers and I doubt that if he turns into one (which is hard as he is 27, cant imagine him switching from striker to midfielder with ease) that Sunil would do well as a striker on the national team.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for me and my maturity, hey I am also stating facts. Yours are actually from seeing him play, my assumption is based off all our discussions me and you and everyone else have had sense I joined in October.</font></div>