I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    MB supposed to declare this years team.<br>any news?<br>
  • rudra wrote: »
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    dip_anj wrote: »
    If Sunil is reatined in Mb (which is most likely now) he will be paid a hefty amount.He showed tremendous maturity as CAM and he will continue to do so in next season and no question of putting him in bench.I think he has a great potential to play as an attacking medio and score goals regularly.He can play in same role for Indian NT where we are lacking a quality CAM.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Who would play striker.</div><div><br></div><div>Jeje is an obvious choice (maybe not now after injury) but then its between Sabeeth and Manandeep and I think Sabeeth would win but I am not keen on a Jeje-Sabeeth nor a Jeje-Manandeep. Nor any other partnership for that matter. I am still for Sunil to move a stay a striker. We do have options at midfield as for a year or two it will still be 4-4-2 before the u22 guys are ready and by that time when we change and room in midfield for Sunil is open then he would be to old.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Its pretty clear that India will shun 4-4-2</div><div>In the current system the CAM will get more goal scoring chances</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They will but not straight away. You cant just change the team formation straight away in International football. It takes time for the players to get used to the style, and time for the coach to know which players are good with his style.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    i guess first they shall 4-4-1-1 then 4-5-1 then to 4-3-3
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    the dutch plays in 4-3-3 or the 4-2-3-1 formation so that so we r guessing our transition formations
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    Nirmal Chhetri officially signed for MB tonight, Chiddi Edeh is currently in EB tent to finalize deal...
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I like 4-2-3-1 more than 4-3-3 because of its flexibility and balance towards defence and as well as attack. Indian players are better at technical than physicality, this would be better system than 4-4-2. But, one needs to ensure this system played regularly at each level from youth to senior teams. Also, I league need to use this tactics often as a player playing with 4-4-2 all the year long in league cant suddenly get adjusted to any new formation in fortnight!!!</font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    Nirmal Chhetri officially signed for MB tonight, Chiddi Edeh is currently in EB tent to finalize deal...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So nothing is finalized??</font></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <div><h1 class="title" style="margin: 0px auto; font-size: 1.3em; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238); ">Jacobs stars in India</h1></div><a href="http://www.namibiasport.com.na/node/23920">http://www.namibiasport.com.na/node/23920</a>;
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Chidi and Ishfaq signs for EB<div>Nirmal Chhetri and Lalrinfela signs for Bagan</div><div>Bagan interested in bringing back Biswajit Saha from Salgaocar</div><div>Prayag Utd offers Sandip Nandi</div>
  • Biswajit Saha Confirmed MB