I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• projenator wrote:
    If Xtra time (all of those 10:30 pm sports news for that matter) is the problem, the biggest problem is the intense curiosity of the fans. I checked that post no sooner it was posted and I knew it was based on rumors floating around in the facebook groups of the Calcutta clubs.

The funny part is that some of the rumors posted above are outdated, they were last week rumors, a fresh batch has come in this week. I like it that this forum is mostly kept away from this rumor mongering and since I like it that way, I don't post anything transfer related here unless it is from a very reliable source.

Domestic media is just following suit from International media. Papers like Sun, Tuttosport, Marca and Kicker circulate all sorts of crap during International transfer windows and our desi papers are doing the same now. And to be fair, even fans love reading about transfer rumours. People who rarely care about other clubs will click on articles which have outlandish rumours like Messi joining that club.

I hate transfer season, I'd rather watch classic matches in youtube than read transfer articles.
  • projenator wrote:
    If Xtra time (all of those 10:30 pm sports news for that matter) is the problem, the biggest problem is the intense curiosity of the fans. I checked that post no sooner it was posted and I knew it was based on rumors floating around in the facebook groups of the Calcutta clubs.

The funny part is that some of the rumors posted above are outdated, they were last week rumors, a fresh batch has come in this week. I like it that this forum is mostly kept away from this rumor mongering and since I like it that way, I don't post anything transfer related here unless it is from a very reliable source.

Domestic media is just following suit from International media. Papers like Sun, Tuttosport, Marca and Kicker circulate all sorts of crap during International transfer windows and our desi papers are doing the same now. And to be fair, even fans love reading about transfer rumours. People who rarely care about other clubs will click on articles which have outlandish rumours like Messi joining that club.

I hate transfer season, I'd rather watch classic matches in youtube than read transfer articles.

Agree. There is this website called "cruchsports" which posts news storys about Arsenal news all the time. In fact last January Arsenal had "officially" signed Xavi Alonso from Real Madrid. Of course that never happened. Just wait till the FIFA window opens again.
  • ronysoumya said:

mohanbagan next year striker is ODAFA, TOLGAY, MOGA,
    defance is nirmalchetri, goumangi.........

its a rubbish rumour

do you have any proof?
  • sujoy1976 wrote:
    ronysoumya said:

its a rubbish rumour

do you have any proof?

If this happens then prepare for an exodus of Indian players from Mohun Bagan.
  • sujoy1976 12:54AM Quote
    ronysoumya said:

its a rubbish rumour

do you have any proof?

time will say the truth..............to day may b tolgay will make the press meet........there may he annouced that its a rubish rumer.......but after the end of the season we can c the truth...........also RANTY strongly linked with EB.............he has not sign to PRAYAG still now.....confirmed.................only time will say the truth...........so pls wait
  • ok, fine

is mb taking any goal keeper(from Dempo or churchill) and defender?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited April 2012
    Tolgay finalized deal with MB at 1.5 crore. So @ronysoumya seems right there
  • somesh wrote:
    Tolgay finalized deal with MB at 1.5 crore. So @ronysoumya seems right there

source???
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
  • somesh wrote:
    Bengali newspapers

I will wait for something to appear online then, Times of India or something like that. Or till Mohun Bagan themselves announce it. ;)