I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edited April 2012
    Indian Football : Confirmed Transfers 2012-13

2nd April 2012 :- Subhashish Roy Chowdhury Snapped Up By Mohun Bagan

Dempo goalkeeper Subhashish Roy Chowdhury has signed a deal with Mohun Bagan which will see him plying his trade for the Kolkata Giants till 2013-14 season.

http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_43_Indian-Football-Confirmed-Transfers-2012-13.html
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    edited April 2012
    Indian Football : Transfer Rumors 2012-13

2nd April 2012 :- Tolgay Ozbey All Set To Play For Mohun Bagan

If the reports emerging from different media houses are to be believed, then East Bengal striker Tolgay Ozbey has reached an agreement to play for Mohun Bagan for the next season. This is a two year contract which will see Tolgay earn Rs 300 Lakhs besides an expensive flat and a sports car.
  • How MB, EB getting funds now?Can KFA owner save them?
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Tolgay is a professional and can go anywhere, but he should have thought about the sentiments of supporters before moving to Bagan :(

Anyway that news have been given under "Rumors" thread by LIF, while the other news about Subhashish is updated in "Confirmed" thread. Does that mean EB supporters like me still can hope against the hope?

• Subhashis is better than Sangram or Shilton
  • Tolgay is better than Barreto(old guy) and Sunil Chettri
  • Tolgay is better than Barreto(old guy) and Sunil Chettri
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    Tolgay is a professional and can go anywhere, but he should have thought about the sentiments of supporters before moving to Bagan :(

Who else will give him so much money? And will he sacrifice that much amount just for fan sentiments, he knows well if he performs for MB, he will get similar worship from fans as in EB
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i still dont understand this rivalry....
    how on world can these heavy rivals come with direct transfers??(i mean eb and mb)given that they are transferring their main players like nabi in past then now tolgey
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i think the following reasons apply here -

1) not that the club has to negotiate with each other...the clubs never has to sell the players....as all the contracts are given after the end of existing contrats

2) I believe most recruiters watch EB or MB's game....this shows in MB's recruitments alleast when they take players who have been good against them in their last outing...given that they are not keeping a track of all the other games in great detail (Note: Its my hypothesis only, I cant prove it) so they end up knowing the good players from opposition camp mainly.

3) One of the concern is whether a given player can handle the pressure or the euphoria after joining this clubs (in past it has been seen that succesful players crumbled after joining MB or EB). So, the players who have already played for EB or MB are safe bets as they also experience similar pressure

4) Even the players who want to leave or raise their salary but still want to be surrounded by fans etc. only prefer the rival club as there are not many options where u get both the money and fans