I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• FutballerFutballer 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" color="#663366">I can not wait to see odafa and tolgay play for MB 50 goals between the two this year!can they keep it up now they are playing same team?</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font color="#663366"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" color="#663366">The midfielder from Argentina i mentioned before is from Australia my friend said name is "<u>German</u>".Returned to Argentina after 1 training session apparently Jamil said club could not fit player into club budget.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" color="#663366"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" color="#663366">Wonder if they had agreed terms whether signing this player they could have finished in a higher position!!!   </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font color="#663366"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font color="#663366">and my google search begins on finding this player! </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font color="#663366"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font color="#663366">Also anyone know if AI are keeping takayuki omi???</font></div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    i think i have found the argentina player <div><br></div><div><a href=" German Cabrera full name</div><div><br></div>
    Sorry friends maybe this is him<div><br></div><div><a href=" keep looking though!</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Futballer wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Anyone hear of Mumbai F.C having a south america midfielder with Asian passport on trial last November????</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Same agent as Japanese player from AI Takayuki Omi i believe.My friends saw both players at the mall and was able to speak with both.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">anyone else know of them?</font></div>
     <div>Is mumbai fc gonna go after him this time????as they seems to be the most serious in last few years and i wont be surprised if they ready themselves to shell out some money this season</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
    Sorry friends maybe this is him<div><br></div><div><a href=" keep looking though!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>from this video it seems he is a physical player...would suit the play of mumbai fc if he joins</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Anyone hear of Mumbai F.C having a south america midfielder with Asian passport on trial last November????</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Same agent as Japanese player from AI Takayuki Omi i believe.My friends saw both players at the mall and was able to speak with both.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">anyone else know of them?</font></div>
     <div>Is mumbai fc gonna go after him this time????as they seems to be the most serious in last few years and i wont be surprised if they ready themselves to shell out some money this season</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>from this video it seems he is a physical player...would suit the play of mumbai fc if he joins</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dude he's 166cm tall. </div>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <h3 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify; "><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "> Dempo duo join Mumbai FC</span></h3><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "><br></span></div><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); ">Read more (Latest Confirmed NEws)</span></div><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "><br></span></div><div><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(153, 51, 0); "><a href="http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-june-7th/">http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-june-7th/</a>;
    </span></div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>GOOD TO SEE MICKEY BACK IN I LEAGUE <br>HE WILL FEATURE IN ALL I LEAGUE MATCHES FOR MUMBAI </div>

<br><div>That sounds like he will be a good player...mfc needs a creative guy in the centre hope he fills the task for the team</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Is this the same Mickey, who was with Mohun Bagan squad and was not given enough chances?
    <br>
    ashindia wrote: »
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Dude he's 166cm tall. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>may be him or other....but really glad that mumbai fc is taking bit more serious this time in transfer...</div><div>bit more active than in the past</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Admin wrote: »
    Is this the same Mickey, who was with Mohun Bagan squad and was not given enough chances?

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah that guy,his profile - http://demposportsclub.com/?p=169&show=153</div>;