I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    prayag united looking very strong for next season....but the sad part is that they <b>dont have any FAN BASE</b>.... they should seriously think about shifting to siliguri.... fan base in kolkata is difficult bcoz people in kolkata are DIRECTLY BORN as fans of the one of the big 3 (mb ,eb, m s)<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @sanvedjadhav not only kolkata all of bengal and any bengalis<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Ricardo Cardozo and Carlos Hernandez to Prayag, plus Subrata Pal, Ranty Martins. So what is the scene now? Do we have a chance in AFC Cup too, considering the team Prayag have built?
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    prayag needs to win fed cup or i-leaue 2012-133 to get to afc cup
  • Again Richard Cardozo is fucking shit. The guy plays in the Austrian State Leagues.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    If they are getting him for cheap, its a good buy. He is young and had represented Aussie at U17 level
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote: »
    If they are getting him for cheap, its a good buy. He is young and had represented Aussie at U17 level

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">He is 26 and captained an Australian U17 side in a FIFA U17 World Cup they should not have been in as the only way they got in was by being in the OFC (Oceania Football Confederation), not AFC yet. Even India would make the World Cup every year if we were in OFC. Also that World Cup was in 2003. A lot has changed in that player.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They even went 0-0-3 in the World Cup scoring only 1 goal and conceding 6. After that be became a bench player at Sydney Olympic in the old NSL (top league before A-League) and then spent his time in the lower leagues of Australia playing in the NSW Premier League before dropping down to the Victorian Premier League before joining the Swiss Regional Leagues than he came back to the Victorian Premier League where he stayed 4 years before going to the Austian 2nd Division but 1 year later and the club is relegated into the regional leagues.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How is that good for I-League specially with our past record with Australians. Only a few have done well and I doubt Richard will be one of them. Also knowing Prayag they will probably overpay him.</font></div>
  • Wow, that's some detailed information... :) I guess they need to fulfill the PAO with whatever budget they have left with...
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wow rohan ..think that's d end of d topic...
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Mehtab Hussain set for trails in English clubs  - </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/06/21/mehtab-hussain-england-trails/</font></div>;