I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• reddevil87 wrote: »
    By the way what is this Indian Premier League
    (note not PLS) ?? Has I-league changed to IPL that I am not aware of or the journalist is fooling people??

<br><div><br></div><div>That is what all international papers call us. Even during the Theobald interviews by T&T journalists they said "Indian Premier League".</div><div><br></div><div>I would be scared if we were actually "Indian Premier League".</div>
  • jose12jose12 4 Points
    www.heraldgoa.in/News/Sports/Mickey-William-leave-Dempo/60936.html
    wishing Mickey & William the very best at Air India & Mumbai FC.
  • So where is Mickey going because I have on wikipedia that he is off to Mumbai FC too because that is what The Hard Tackle said. So who is right?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So where is Mickey going because I have on wikipedia that he is off to Mumbai FC too because that is what The Hard Tackle said. So who is right?

<br><div><br></div><div>the same doubt arised in my mind too when i read that earlier post</div>
  • So where is Mickey going because I have on wikipedia that he is off to Mumbai FC too because that is what The Hard Tackle said. So who is right?

<br><br>i will confirm again and get back you to but Dempo officials told me Mumbai FC Will Confirm again

<br><div><br></div><div>Cheers mate.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Soram Angamba, 2nd choice goalie in u22 team, and last year's Lajong team goalie (mostly 1st choice), will be seen in Arrows :)
  • rudra wrote: »
    Soram Angamba, 2nd choice goalie in u22 team, and last year's Lajong team goalie (mostly 1st choice), will be seen in Arrows :)

<br><div><br></div><div>hmmmm, good for Lajong as they have 2 good young keepers.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Looks like hard tackle is at it again, struggling to find transfer rumors , so making rubbish up again !<div><br></div><div>No way Lajong will release a player to join NE rivals USFC, and having spoken to Lalramluaha , he is not leaving Lajong yet. He had an approach from Karim at Salgaocar ;</div><div>as for him stepping down to 2nd division Arhima makes no sense whatsoever.</div><div><br></div><div>The rumor of the Lajong GK leaving for Arrows is accurate, explains why they signed USFC's Basant Singh. Once again this would negate the rumor of veteran Gumpe Rime joining USFC. </div><div>I-League rules require the club to register 3 GK's at the start of the season, so they cannot afford to release 2 of its 4 !</div>