I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Admin wrote: »
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Mehtab Hussain set for trails in English clubs  - </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/06/21/mehtab-hussain-england-trails/</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">1) Wont happen. Like you put in the article, there are work permit problems which I dont see Hussain getting past. The only real way for him to get past it (or the way(s)) is for Hussain to be ranked as a <b>Super-Talented</b> player but that only really works on youth players and Hussain wont be that good. The other way depends on how much the club that might sign him value him.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) While this probably wont happen this could help open the door for him. I am sure Wim will be monitoring his progress and if all does not go well for work permit reasons than maybe Wim can get Mehtab into the Dutch 2nd Division. The door to Europe is open is Mehtab, that is certain.</font></div>
  • Mehtab had been linked with a trial to English clubs since April but when I talked to his friend last night he told me that there is no recent development on this and this news which came in the Bengali daily 'Pratidin' is not totally correct. Mehtab mentioned he is not thinking about the trials currently and is totally focused on the upcoming season with East Bengal. But again this conversation was in phone with Mehtab, I cannot provide any online source :)
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    Mehtab had been linked with a trial to English clubs since April but when I talked to his friend last night he told me that there is no recent development on this and this news which came in the Bengali daily 'Pratidin' is not totally correct. Mehtab mentioned he is not thinking about the trials currently and is totally focused on the upcoming season with East Bengal. But again this conversation was in phone with Mehtab, I cannot provide any online source :)

<br><div><br></div><div>Wait so who did you talk to, Mehtab or his friend? Are you sure his friend knows everything about what Mehtab is planning? I mean I know I hide things from my best friends, in fact I know many people who do so who is to say this is not the same.</div>
  • I talked to my friend who called Mehtab in front of me. But I don't know if he is hiding something. He said right now he is only thinking about playing in EB. His agent gave him some contacts in Coventry and Cardiff but those were all in April. No further development on that.
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    I talked to my friend who called Mehtab in front of me. But I don't know if he is hiding something. He said right now he is only thinking about playing in EB. His agent gave him some contacts in Coventry and Cardiff but those were all in April. No further development on that.

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know. I think Mehtab is hiding something which is natural and the right thing to do. Maybe Coventry or Cardiff or whatever told Mehtab to not say anything. This is not a Nirmal Chetri situation where you say you moved before any announce.</div>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    even if its is league one club if they get any Indian player playing they will huge hit among Indian community in UK its pure business if they do get him anyhow but looks unlikely 

<br><div><br></div><div>Heck I will take an Indian in the Football Conference (5th Division)!!!</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    <h3 style="text-align: justify"><span style="color: #993300">Is Carlos Hernandez a world cupper?<br></span></h3>
  • sujoy1976 wrote: »
    <h3 style="text-align: justify"><span style="color: #993300">Is Carlos Hernandez a world cupper?<br></span></h3>

<br><div><br></div><div>Youth World Cup, not World Cup.</div>