I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• > rudra said:
    > Joseph Momasso and Clevis Ashu Tambe. Charles Elaudou is only 18 and probably will be hping to join Europe

What an impressive CV. "Ya I just played for the Cameroon national team in the 2012 Nehru Cup in which we lost to 168 ranked India."
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > In the Cameroon team defense was probably the weakest, why they want them? Didn't we see how Indians were beating them in the air. try their wingers
    >
    >

Profile maybe... 2 of the defenders were selected for the Olympics in 2008 (Only 1 of them played).

I want to see the strikers Alix Ebanga and Stephane Mpondo be signed in I-League. They are quality.

Yea, agree completely.... especially number 17 (Mpondo); I guess, Mohunbagan should have gone for him, he is good defensive midfielder, and thy need one badly! Buts, they are done with....but with MB u never know, with their kinda recruitment policy - defies any footballing logic! Dont see Stanley going that distance...! he is bound to be axed even before the I - League kicks off!
  • Australian striker Anthony Skorich on trial at Prayag Utd

• > debarghya89 said:
    > Australian striker Anthony Skorich on trial at Prayag Utd

Come on, seems shit to be honest. This is why I kinda agree with IMG when it comes to the foreigners in the league. Who the hell is this guy, could barely make it at A-League and is now a journeyman in the Victorian Premier League. Its better than that Cardoza guy Prayag were looking at before as he was really crap but we need to go for better players than this. I mean yes we are getting better with Hernandez, Ricketts etc but this again. Shite.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

i think our scouts dont really want to scout 

go to africa,eastern europe and may south america
  • > usaindia said:
    > i think our scouts dont really want to scout 

go to africa,eastern europe and may south america

Well they need an Asian which is why going for an Australian is reasonable but why a state league player. And it is funny because the one year Perth Glory had a good season he did not play a single game yet the next season when they finish 2nd to last he plays and not even regularly. Why cant the clubs buy some J.League, K-League, or A-League player. Why not a top Thai international or West Asian player.

I mean if we had more foreign spots then I would not be so angry but we have 4 spots.... use them wisely.
  • Mikel Silvester, former French international, 35 years old, free agent, no one in Europe wants him... I-League clubs should place a wager.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

akid become an agent man

• > usaindia said:
    > akid become an agent man

Its funny because I consider myself the agent of my best friend who plays Basketball. After his team had to withdraw due to not enough players I found him a new team and since he has gone on to many regional events and is aiming for the NBA.
  • @Ashlesh

You sir are in luck, presenting...... Tal Ben Haim.

The former Chelsea defender can play as a Right-Back, Center-Back, Left-Back and Defensive Midfielder. He plays for the Israel national football team and played for Chelsea from 2007 to 2008. 

After Chelsea he played for Manchester City from 2008 to 2009 and then Portsmouth from 2009-2012 (Plus some unnotable loans). 

The 30-year old is a free agent now and is so far (from the looks of it) if he is not selected for team in Russia, Turkey or France within 2 days then he wont be able to play in Europe. 

Dempo have a spot left, they already have Ryuji to attack with youngster Romeo Fernandes and Rohan Ricketts, the speedy midfielder and Koko Sakibo to come off the bench and get that last goal. Dempo dont need an attacker, they need defense and Tal Ben Haim is the perfect prospect.

SIGN HIM NOW!!!!!!