I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

We don't have to buy another foreigner just for the sake of having 4 of them. We are good enouf to without the fourth one.

• > usaindia said:
    >

Former Hearts defender Offei signs for Indian champions Dempo FC

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/former-hearts-defender-offei-signs-for-indian-champions-dempo-fc

Now it can be added to wikipedia.
  • Okay, earlier today @Ashlesh asked me what foreign players I would suggest for Sporting Clube de Goa if I were an official/coach. At first I did not have an answer and I choose Rohit Chand but now I am restating that here are my players...

Sporting Clube de Goa can only have 4 foreigners. Now, in the present situation, they do have 3 foreigners but if I were them I would get rid of 2 of them for now and keep Ogba Kalu Nnanna for now. He is a very good midfielder and has a good record. He also played for Dempo before Sporting Goa and his stats impressed me but as a coach I would keep him as my 4th foreigner as I have better players I would want... 

(WARNING: I will post separate posts for these players to avoid the word limit. Sorry).
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited October 2012
    - 1st player:
    Name: Matt Kassel.
    Position: Midfielder, Right Back.
    Nationality: United States of America.
    Date of Birth: 30 October 1989 (Age: 22).
    Current Club: Pittsburg Riverhounds (USL Pro; United States 3rd Division).
    Past Clubs: New York Red Bulls (MLS; Top Division in the United States).
    Stats: New York Red Bulls (1 season) (2011: 2 caps, 0 goals). Pittsburg (1 season [just finished]) (2012: 18 caps, 6 goals)
    Reason I want him: Kassel is a player who I have watched grow at the New York Red Bulls. I know him personally and I know he is better than where he is. His current salary is low, as the 3rd division of the USA does not pay much so Sporting should be able to pay for him and he is a former US National Team U18 player with 3 caps in 2007. His season with Pittsburg is over and no one is after him. He is young and would be a great revelation for Sporting Goa.

Video:
    edited October 2012
    - 2nd player:
    Name: Babajide Ogunbiyi.
    Position: Defender (Central Defender mainly).
    Nationality: United States of America/Nigeria. (Ya, Nigerian as well)
    Date of Birth: 30 October 1986 (Age: 25).
    Current Club: FREE AGENT.
    Past Clubs: Viborg FF (Danish First Division; Second Top League in Denmark). New York Red Bulls (MLS; Top League in the United States).
    Stats: Viborg FF (2 seasons) (2010-2011: 52 caps, 6 goals). New York Red Bulls (2012: 0 caps, 0 goals)
    Reason I want him: The reason I want him is because he is a defender, a probably international, and he is a free agent looking for a club, mainly one which can give him fitness till the season is over so he can go back to Europe. Now I know I wrote that he had 0 games for the New York Red Bulls. He signed for the Red Bulls on 28 July 2012 and got released 2 weeks later for failing his medical test. This stemmed down to an injury he had while at Viborg FF in Denmark. He was selected by the Nigerian national team for a camp but has not played yet. At this moment he is right for the picking. Easy signing, wont demand much. He is also Nigerian! We love Nigerians!

(No Video Found)

• @Arsenalkid700  To dissapoint you,the player sporting is looking to sign Seiya Sugishita is the top scorer of last seasons Kanto Soccer League,which is the 5th div of japanese football!!..He last played for Saitama SC

edited October 2012

WTF! I mean, I understand getting a Japanese footballer but a 5th division footballer. That is just sad... really sad. I mean, Sporting has another guy lined up as well right? They also dont need a forward. They need a midfielder, winger and defender.

Damn it! Still, I never said they would go after the two I mentioned. Would still love to see them go after them, specially Kassel.
  • Let's just hope they don't sign this guy(he's on trials)..Don't know who else is lined up.heard they might replace Bong.