I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Jerry Zirsanga former Churchill Brothers S.C. & Prayag United S.C. player going to sign for Mohammedan Sporting Club.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

John Wilkinson tweets: Our new signing Gabriel Ojimi Obatola has joined me in the race to get fit for Sundays clash against Mohun Bagan.

Nobody of us knew about this guy. Top secret signing I guess. So who misses out. Joshimar or Quinton. I guess this year two teams are going to be relegated. Hence all teams are strenghening their sqad.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> Domnic said:
    > John Wilkinson tweets: Our new signing Gabriel Ojimi Obatola has joined me in the race to get fit for Sundays clash against Mohun Bagan.
    >
    > Nobody of us knew about this guy. Top secret signing I guess. So who misses out. Joshimar or Quinton. I guess this year two teams are going to be relegated. Hence all teams are strenghening their sqad.

Quality signing that is.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

The trend of releasing players continues this season....

Lajong all set to release Ebi Sukore.....

• > gaffertape said:
    > The trend of releasing players continues this season....
    >
    > Lajong all set to release Ebi Sukore.....
    >
    >

Thats good. He is crap. Shillong Lajong need a better foreigner. Friday is okay and Minchol has proven great already.

@Arsenalkid700 . Surprising to see that there is no comment from you on Salgaocars latest foreign signing. Would you prefer Josimar or Quinton.

• > Domnic said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 . Surprising to see that there is no comment from you on Salgaocars latest foreign signing. Would you prefer Josimar or Quinton.

I want to see it confirmed first. I am always skeptical. :)

However if it is true then well done Salgaocar. I dont remember OJ from MLS because he was a reject from their... playing around 6 matches for one of the non play-off sides. But he is still a great signing. He dominated the Thai Premier League in which scoring many goals for them so perhaps this could be it. The signing that gets Salgaocar on track. They needed a striker and now they may have delivered.

As for Josimar or Quinton. Get rid of Josimar. Quinton is good in midfield. Josimar would just take up space.

It is confirmed. Tweeted by Wilkinson.

• > Domnic said:
    > It is confirmed. Tweeted by Wilkinson.

Tweet no good for me. :p