I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Ok. So Eche is 25 now and had played for Nigeria in U17 World Cup 2003. But that was too long ago. However, someone said, class is permanent

<br><div><br></div><div>They said that for Carlos Vela when he was top scorer in the U17 World Cup. Today, at the age of 23, he is tearing it up for Arsenal.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am surprised he played for 2nd div team???? Southern Samity!!!!</div>
     <div><br></div><div>Still they are pretty bad in kolkata league and 2nd div.... I think they are not buying the Indian players properly  <br><div><br></div><div>Actually Southern was pretty ambitious about qualifying for I-League.They also signed Matthew Mayora who now plays for Lajong.In the coming season they are sticking with Shabbir Ali as their coach and bringing in 3 Italians on trial..</div>

<br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The few games I have seen Eche, he has decent technique, better than Anwar Ali but not better than Mahesh Gawli (in his prime) He is a promising recruit for sure, but what Bagan needs in defense is a leader. Everyone is promising and lacks leadership qualities who can take final responsibility </div>
  • rudra wrote:
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage"><span class="messageBody"><span class="text_exposed_show">Left Back : Deepak Kumar, Dhanarajan (Retained), Biswajit Saha (New).<br> <br> Right Wing : Rahim Nabi, Manish Bhargav (Retained), James Singh (New).</span></span></h6><br> Deepak Kumar, James Singh-who are they?<br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Deepak Kumar is SAIL MB academy player...played a few matches this season...yet to impress...not sure which James Singh is this..too many in India!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Rudra, it's the Lukram James Singh of yore, he had a great season with Prayag whipping in accurate crosses from the right flank, the accuracy of his crosses makes him very useful for setpieces as well, to me this was a rare good pick by the MB recruiters.</div>
  • Rudra, it's the Lukram James Singh of yore, he had a great season with
    Prayag whipping in accurate crosses from the right flank, the accuracy
    of his crosses makes him very useful for setpieces as well, to me this
    was a rare good pick by the MB recruiters.<br>yes, james is a hard working guy like tomba, suoka<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    according to some local bengali media prayag has almost finalized the deal with punefc's baldeep singh
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    according to some local bengali media prayag has almost finalized the deal with punefc's baldeep singh

<br><div>And i also heard that they are getting ready to pay transfer fees to get some player from pune fc and i think baldeep is one of them</div>
  • I also heard a rumor that 80% of the rumors will not happen, of course with the exception of this rumor.
  • Good discussions here...majority of them are rumor but still exciting....have been following you silently since last year. Someone made comment about all the money Prayag is getting....regardless of the hype generated by the media I doubt this hype would last long....they want instant name and fame with all the chit fund money they have accumulated since last 10 years....this is another sahara model but already under scanner of RBI...their north east operation have been shut down....they are doing anything but improving the game of football in India...I dare them open up an academy....will they?
  • Good discussions here...majority of them are rumor but still exciting....have been following you silently since last year. Someone made comment about all the money Prayag is getting....regardless of the hype generated by the media I doubt this hype would last long....they want instant name and fame with all the chit fund money they have accumulated since last 10 years....this is another sahara model but already under scanner of RBI...their north east operation have been shut down....they are doing anything but improving the game of football in India...I dare them open up an academy....will they?

<br><div><br></div><div>An I-League club starting a football academy... WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Good discussions here...majority of them are rumor but still exciting....have been following you silently since last year. Someone made comment about all the money Prayag is getting....regardless of the hype generated by the media I doubt this hype would last long....they want instant name and fame with all the chit fund money they have accumulated since last 10 years....this is another sahara model but already under scanner of RBI...their north east operation have been shut down....they are doing anything but improving the game of football in India...I dare them open up an academy....will they?

<br><div><br></div><div>I believe thats one of long term plans of United SC</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Father of all rumors!!! - Pradyum Reddy targetted by MB!!!! lol MB fans hate him for his comments on the bengal clubs  =))