I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Good discussions here...majority of them are rumor but still exciting....have been following you silently since last year. Someone made comment about all the money Prayag is getting....regardless of the hype generated by the media I doubt this hype would last long....they want instant name and fame with all the chit fund money they have accumulated since last 10 years....this is another sahara model but already under scanner of RBI...their north east operation have been shut down....they are doing anything but improving the game of football in India...I dare them open up an academy....will they?

<br><div><br></div><div>Welcome to Indian Football Forum. You enjoyed our discussions for 1 year stealthily. Now we want to enjoy yours. Do participate.</div><div><br></div><div>And as far as the source of money of Prayag goes, WHAT DO WE CARE?</div><div>If they are spending it on football, we are happy</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Hopefully, Prayag's sudden rise would be sustainable...<div><br></div><div>as for Black money, doesn't ppl blame Churchill to be using smuggling money? and about IPL, less said is better! I guess putting the money to Indian football is best way to make it white!!!!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">1. Ishfaq Ahmed liked to a East Bengal move.</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2. This is the same Ishfaq supposedly very close to Karim Bencherifa</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3. EB officials almost ready to sign Chidi</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4. Trevor Morgan does not like Chidi in the team</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5. EB officials and Trevor are not in the best of the terms</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Do we see a Bencherifa move to Kolkata?</font></div>
  • I can only hope Prayag is here to stay and the bubble doesn't bust too quickly. Agree...too good to be true!! 
  • Karim has one more year left in Salgaocar contract as far as I remember. They mentioned they won't let him go unless it expires.
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    <P>Few transfer rumors as of today:</P>
    <P>1. Mumbai FC Is Set To Rope In Lamine Tamba From Air India </P>
    <P>2.ONGC FC Linked With Nigerian Defender Kingsley Chioma</P>
    <P>3.HAL Goalie Pramod Linked With Pune FC<BR></P>
    <P>Source: liveindianfootball.netne.net (I am not putting the exact link of transfer page on Admin's request for checking out the website for any virus/malware. @Admin, please update if it is safe to browse that site)<BR><BR></P>
  • gourabgourab 0 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    <p>Few transfer rumors as of today:</p>
    <p>1. Mumbai FC Is Set To Rope In Lamine Tamba From Air India </p>
    <p>2.ONGC FC Linked With Nigerian Defender Kingsley Chioma</p>
    <p>3.HAL Goalie Pramod Linked With Pune FC<br></p>
    <p>Source: liveindianfootball.netne.net (I am not putting the exact link of transfer page on Admin's request for checking out the website for any virus/malware. @Admin, please update if it is safe to browse that site)<br><br></p>
    yes,i think that site is safe now..<br>
  • gourabgourab 0 Points
    mohun bagan may release surkumar...he is the next prayag targeet....
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Steven Dias likely to join MB<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Even players like Mehrajuddin are being sought after. SORRY STATE OF INDIAN FOOTBALL