I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gaffertape wrote:
    Appears as if the USFC coach wants to bring in his "own" players and is clearing out the ones from the previous regime, not sure if they offered Jacobs a contract , I'm sure they would have.<div><br></div><div>Salgaocar must have offered more and they are also busy adding some youth to their ranks as well.</div><div>Malemgamba Meitei (HAL) and Malsawmkima(Mumbai FC) are heading to Salgaocar too.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Is de Ridder continuing with USFC?</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Robin to Dempo will be interesting move cause in Dempo they don't give preference to particular individual instead to whole team but Robin's attitude says something else. </font>
  • can anybody tell me foreigners of MB, EB &PRAYAG this year?<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Robin shud make this move..he will get to play in AFC cup with a better team and at this young age getting the winning mentality is good<br>
  • sujoy1976 wrote:
    can anybody tell me foreigners of MB, EB &PRAYAG this year?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Lets put it like this... They are allowed 12 foreigners... they have over 20.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Prayag did try to get Harry Kewell, but they could not get him. Nabab Bhattacharya himself told that...so the rumour was true, but I guess it was too much for them to bring him.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font size="4">Transfer Fees in India :)</font><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; ">Prayag got Lester from Pune FC, giving them transfer fees</div>
  • owner of United FC<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    Prayag did try to get Harry Kewell, but they could not get him. Nabab Bhattacharya himself told that...so the rumour was true, but I guess it was too much for them to bring him.

<br><div><br></div><div>hey rudra who is <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; "> </span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; ">Nabab Bhattacharya </span></div><div><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He is one of the Directors of United SC (prayag united). his actual name is siddhartha bhattacharya</div><div><a href="http://www.unitedsportsclub.in/management.php">http://www.unitedsportsclub.in/management.php</a>;
    </div><div><br></div><div>They have Prayag Groups as sponsors, who are pumping a lot of money..more than other Kolkata clubs. Thay also are starting transfer fee culture. Like they got Lester from Pune FC with transfer fee</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ranty - Let's wait for the official verdict :)