I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    USFC looking to have a good mixture of youth and experience. Bhaichung using his goodwill very well

<br><div><br></div><div>yea...sure he is using all his influnece to get his club promoted to I league. The way he used his "goodwill" to shove out Md. Sporting out of the tournament(2nd Div I League) has been witnessed by the entire country!</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What is Prayag's motive? Is to destabilize other teams by offering crucial player high wages and not offering them contract? </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also, as Ashlesh mentioned - all goan teams decided against paying more and paying only by performance. This is a good thing. Its high time that all I league clubs should do this or have SALARY CAP!!! Otherwise I-league will be destroyed completely.</font></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Salary Cap will prevent clubs from bringing big names. We should be having auctions instead
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana">
    Utpal wrote:
    I don't know why Prayag officials are making such weired claims. Do they think we are so stupid to believe those craps? After Okocha, it's the turn of Harry Kewell to be linked with Prayag. Bartaman Newspaper published the story this morning. Shameless propaganda to be in the news :-(<br></font><font face="Arial, Verdana">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana">Didn't find anything like that in the Bartaman Patrika today. Are you sure about this?</font></div>
    somesh wrote:
    USFC looking to have a good mixture of youth and experience. Bhaichung using his goodwill very well

<br><div><br></div><div>The way he used his "goodwill" to shove out Md. Sporting out of the tournament(2nd Div I League) has been witnessed by the entire country!</div>

<br><div>Ahem..Ahem..I kind of ...ahem..agree to that! But lets talk about future :)</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>The way he used his "goodwill" to shove out Md. Sporting out of the tournament(2nd Div I League) has been witnessed by the entire country!</div>

<br><div>Ahem..Ahem..I kind of ...ahem..agree to that! But lets talk about future :)</div>
    <div><br></div><div>Yes Sir! Certainly..... I would like Bhaichung to get involved with football administration more as opposed to run a club...  <br></div>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 26px; ">Salgaocar Sports Club has offered a two year contract extension to their talented duo of Francis Fernandes and Gilbert Oliveira.</span><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(74, 81, 87); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 26px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(74, 81, 87); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 26px; ">Source: </span><a href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</a></div><div><br></div><div>Sunil Chhetri to stay at Mohun Bagan.</div><div><br></div><div>Source: <a href="http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-april-29th/">http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-live-updates-april-29th/</a></div><div><br></div>;
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    somesh wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana">
    Utpal wrote:
    I don't know why Prayag officials are making such weired claims. Do they think we are so stupid to believe those craps? After Okocha, it's the turn of Harry Kewell to be linked with Prayag. Bartaman Newspaper published the story this morning. Shameless propaganda to be in the news :-(<br></font><font face="Arial, Verdana">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana">Didn't find anything like that in the Bartaman Patrika today. Are you sure about this?</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>@Somesh the news is there in Bartaman, just below - "Ghambhirer Batting Purota Dekhte Pelen Na Shahruk".</div>
    Kewell is under a 3 year contract with the Melbourne Victory club. He is 34 now and is injury prone. Prayag wont put in 7 crore for this deal. Plus the transfer fee
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Many are talking about Prayag...<div><br></div><div>So here are the facts -</div><div><br></div><div>PRAYAG grps are very rich (recently saw Shah Rukh Khan) promoting Prayag Grps.</div><div><br></div><div>uNITED sc management is actually better than the other big kolkata clubs. What I heard is the signings are done/approached after discussing with coaches</div><div><br></div><div>The rumors of approaching all players is a old Indian trick so that other clubs buy them at a increased price thereby the budget gets affected</div><div><br></div><div>I would wait about giving verdict about Ranty... </div>