India vs DPR Korea Live Streaming and Discussions, 13th March 2012

Comments

• I absolutely do not think he is going to resign..he has to be thrown out by AIFF or else he wil give excuses again n say this is a young team n we were experimenting..
  • If Savio has any dignity and sportsmanship he would resign because we all know India is good enough to win this cup THIS YEAR. All you need is the right style and right players and Savio failed that and he must admit it. He has failed, period.

As for other coaches, fine go after Roberts. I dont know how he would do here but it must be at least equal to Bob.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Savio wont retire for sure..he is a dummy coach..AIFF will have to sack him..they cant turn a blind eye to the teams performance after this turnaround from what we were under armando and now this low :(
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    What a disaster..First of all we won the SAFF cup by Luck, teh Afghans were set to give us a hiding.. Next we go into the AFC cup expecting a India DPR korea final..just Lo, we crash out..I think thi sis teh best thing that happened, a fantastic wakeup call to our AIFF... and to our great AIFF committe who kicked out coach BOB citing the poor games we had, then refused Armabdo when he asked for a 3 year terms, nw their current 1 year Pet project Coach Savio has blown up in their face... I just wanna see what excuses or remedial steps are taken by AIFF..

First we have to make our I-league at least a bit commercially viable, cant ask clubs to pay 10croes per annum and get nothing in return.. next Pls pls gve us just 1-2 quality stadium..and focus on our Youth..We were the kings in aisa in 1950's & 60's n we can be kins in 5-10 years time..provided AIFF n teh government wake up..
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    i must say, this has gotta be one of the worst india performances i have come across. i follow them closely and these 3 matches were shambolic...fair enough aiff investing in tech director and youth but its the senior team that needs to perform at top level for things to click.

a better coach is needed...the players arent playing for the coach or each other..atleast that what i could make of it. savio spending years under bob, atleast he could have managed to this even with playing long ball. you just had to look at filipinos...ignore the overseas players issue..they were playing for each other and the coach. average teams with such passion and desire can go places. which i believe lacked under savio.

not sure how good of a choice roberts could be...prob kick and rush again, i'd say get back Stephen Constantine...much better choice than roberts and more experienced in terms of coaching.
  • First lets see if we get rid of Savio

I will be happy if AIFF gives Armando Colaco a contract after I League
  • Our worst show ever, we've never gotten out of AFC Challenger Cup without scoring a goal.
  • shit my predixn was 5-0 loss
  • Our worst show ever, we've never gotten out of AFC Challenger Cup without scoring a goal.

Now AFC Challenge Cup is also becoming an uphill task....sooner SAFFF cup will look like that!!!