Dallas Cup 2012

Comments

• Abhik09Abhik09 0 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:
    thats a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck moment...... :p

how?

I think he was talking about donning the National Team Jersey :D .............or May be how we are going to torture u after u fail to score goals >:)
  • Abhik09 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

how?

I think he was talking about donning the National Team Jersey :D .............or May be how we are going to torture u after u fail to score goals >:)

I still dont get it.

I hope you know that I am from the USA right so doning an Indian jersey would almost be impossible. I rather not be the next Giuseppe Rossi (born in the USA but choose to done another country jersey [Italy for Rossi] and then turn into a sensation for Italy and treason for the USA)
  • Abhik09Abhik09 0 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Abhik09 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

how?

I still dont get it.

I hope you know that I am from the USA right so doning an Indian jersey would almost be impossible. I rather not be the next Giuseppe Rossi (born in the USA but choose to done another country jersey [Italy for Rossi] and then turn into a sensation for Italy and treason for the USA)

It's your choice mate! :D
  • Abhik09 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Abhik09 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

how?

I still dont get it.

It's your choice mate! :D

Its not a choice. If somehow (a very huge somehow (if)) I go pro then most likely I would be a US International because for some reason the US Soccer Federation makes sure that almost every MLS pro was a International player at one point. Whether at youth or senior.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Its not a choice. If somehow (a very huge somehow (if)) I go pro then most likely I would be a US International because for some reason the US Soccer Federation makes sure that almost every MLS pro was a International player at one point. Whether at youth or senior.

wow that sounds interesting given that everyone in MLS get to feel the top level(international) football at least once
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited March 2012
    @arsenalfan that comment was in response to ur and sabirs discussion

USSF cannot force anyone according to FIFA rules of nationality. can you explain it?????
  • archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan that comment was in response to ur and sabirs discussion

USSF cannot force anyone according to FIFA rules of nationality. can you explain it?????

As in like if you look at every American in MLS and look at there history they were at one point in the youth setup or seniors at one point in there life. It is not mandatory and has never been said before but me and a few people via BigSoccer noticed that.

Its confusing I know but it seems that with the way to become a pro in MLS is now with Academies and less through college it seems that all the academy kids were at one pont US Youth Internationals or US Internationals.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    tourney starts on sunday
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    tourney starts on sunday
    waiting for it eagerly.

• Best of luck to the future of india