Dallas Cup 2012

15678911»

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    FT:
    INDIA U16 0-0 West Coast FC
    so we finish off with a point but i just wish it was some valuable experience for all those young lads who are making it to afc u-16 tournament and help us come out with a good performance
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    I mean its not that bad difference of 2 goals made us look bad
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Normally the IMG boys attack used to be good. Uttam Rai, Muana, Alen Deory...but they managed only 1 goal that too by nitin jyal (not a striker)...is a matter of concern....are the likes of Uttam or Muana going to have the same story as other Indian strikers like fela, sushil!!! :(
  • rudra wrote:
    Normally the IMG boys attack used to be good. Uttam Rai, Muana, Alen Deory...but they managed only 1 goal that too by nitin jyal (not a striker)...is a matter of concern....are the likes of Uttam or Muana going to have the same story as other Indian strikers like fela, sushil!!! :(

They are 15 man! Let them progress. It is one bad tournament. Look at van Persie as an example, people wanted him gone 2 years ago and now he is arguably the best striker in the world.

These guys will show up soon and then when they mix with the u19 and u22 team they will be a force.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Uttam Rai is good but not consistent don't worry we have plenty on options coming back home.Daniel Lalhimpuia is there naa also our attacking midfielders are good and some tall defenders at back who can score goals from set pieces ;)
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wish someone or some site would have a write up on teh indian performance at tah dallas cup 2012..i am a little pertubed at the losses.. were the 2 losses against real quality opposition?.
  • ashindia wrote:
    Uttam Rai is good but not consistent don't worry we have plenty on options coming back home.Daniel Lalhimpuia is there naa also our attacking midfielders are good and some tall defenders at back who can score goals from set pieces ;)

Dont worry. Rai is 15 to. I am sure once he is 19-20 he will show us how great he is.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

Dont worry. Rai is 15 to. I am sure once he is 19-20 he will show us how great he is.

yeah just like Fela :P
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

yeah just like Fela :P

You do that but remember how important the ages of 14-20 are for a footballer. Uttam will come out good but only if he decides to make his own smart decisions and if he is willing to kick his own ass to the limit.