I League Round 23

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    1st Half was super boring and I ended-up sleeping !!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    1st Half was super boring and I ended-up sleeping !!

It was more exciting than some of the matches I end up watching!!!! :)
    edited April 2012
    Air India 0-2 SC Goa FT

Double from Anthony D Souza
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    If one of the better i league teams, Prayag play this kind of football (Arrows, of course are shit, long ball players, only defend and shoot out blah blah), then how might be the quality of other? :)
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    atleast we have few indian scorers
    Mama is a super player he's faster and fitter than all U-19 players except Prabir Das.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Where was the match mumbai fc played against shillong lajong?? in Pune??? if so then it is a shame for MFC that Lajong Fans outnumbered them #AIFF_Report
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote:
    Where was the match mumbai fc played against shillong lajong?? in Pune??? if so then it is a shame for MFC that Lajong Fans outnumbered them #AIFF_Report

there is 95 % chance of that happening in mumbai(next year) as well....given the off-field activities done by mumbai fc(so far) which is close to zero as they dont keep any stuffs which could keep the fans interactive and interested for the club
  • shankar wrote:
    archak wrote:

there is 95 % chance of that happening in mumbai(next year) as well....given the off-field activities done by mumbai fc(so far) which is close to zero as they dont keep any stuffs which could keep the fans interactive and interested for the club

Keep your hopes up. Remember that they were the first team that started on youtube, they marketed there team origionally but then the stadium fiasco came in and now they need to make sure they stay in the league. Once the season is over and MFC stay then marketing will happen.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    archak wrote:

Keep your hopes up. Remember that they were the first team that started on youtube, they marketed there team origionally but then the stadium fiasco came in and now they need to make sure they stay in the league. Once the season is over and MFC stay then marketing will happen.

yea i know and their activities like that only made me follow the game in our country and increased my eagerness to know the status of game in our country till that time i used to follow football mostly during WC or euro only