Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Took much hype here for someone who hasn't proven himself at any level
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited October 2013
    Domnic wrote: »
    @7negi. Why Brandon is not giving trials at Sunderland or some small club in leagye 2.

<br><br>Bro Basically right now ASD  no mood in telling any details abt Brandon move but in 1-2 months time u will see him in European club 
  • sadysady 150 Points
    <p>he is going to Sweden......</p><p> </p>
    sady wrote: »

<br><br><div>ya one -2 Sweden club had shown interest to sign him but u know ASD they keeping there all way open because Sweden new season starts in march !! right now only 2 matches remaining thats why ?? they nt selling him there right niw </div>
  • Based on @7negi, I guess the point number one holds true but again which division is all that is a query?!
    Based on @7negi, I guess the point number one holds true but again which division is all that is a query?!

<br><br>wait for some days !!! if he make into 1 tier or 2nd tier , it will be good start for Indian player !! but nothing official !! i also dnt know whole details !! 
  • sadysady 150 Points
    <p>brandons neighbour </p><p> </p>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    sady wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>WHO ARE YOU </div> B-)

<div><br></div><div>Maybe it is his agent or relative or friend or it could be he himself :)</div>
  • I was going through the Sweden's league system. They have from Level 1 to Level 10. <div><br></div><div>I think they will sell him to Gifle IF (Level one or Division one), that is where ASD graduate Phekezela made his debut. Gifle are placed in the 12th place in the 14 team First Division and they have 2 more games. I don't know if they would be relegated (if there is any) to the second division or level. </div>
    I was going through the Sweden's league system. They have from Level 1 to Level 10. <div><br></div><div>I think they will sell him to Gifle IF (Level one or Division one), that is where ASD graduate Phekezela made his debut. Gifle are placed in the 12th place in the 14 team First Division and they have 2 more games. I don't know if they would be relegated (if there is any) to the second division or level. </div>

<br><br><div>They have very dense football system </div>