Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• BadBad 5146 Points
    Ya,Sunil Chhetri for Dortmund was epic.<br>
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Tbh,people who have decent Knowledge(not the experts) will knw that Brandon isn't gonna play for Barca or United perhaps in his lifetime forget about starting his career.Even if he starts his career in a decent 2nd division club(club fighting for promotion) then also it will be a decent start for him as he will be improving and eventually secure himself as a player for a first division side be it  it Belgium,Sweden,Poland or any other European league.<br>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Wait wait ,if u see Asd history they only sell players when they become graduate
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Some Goals , Free Kick, Skills of Brandon Fernandes from last season </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> src="Some Goals , Free Kick, Skills of Brandon Fernandes from last season
  • RonnyRonny 10483 Points
    yaar Negi till when will you keep marketing Brandon with these freekicks and goals in childish matches??
  • I checked the history of ASD graduated being sold or sent to Belgium, USA, and Sweden. Not bad but good chances for Brandon to immigrate and settle there. We talk about this guy as if he is going to bring miracles to team India and he is only 19.
    Ronny wrote: »
    yaar Negi till when will you keep marketing Brandon with these freekicks and goals in childish matches??

<br><br>oks tell me one player of 19 in age playing better League then SAFA 2
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    7negi wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Any 19 year old playing in I-League. We are better than the South African 3rd tier.</div>
    edited October 2013

<br><div><br></div><div>Any 19 year old playing in I-League. We are better than the South African 3rd tier.</div>

<br><br>why You are comparing with I league ?? because we dnt find any one in I league who is 19 (rare case are there ) <br><br>Compare him with Indian academy boys who plays in U20 League which runs for 1-2 month but where as SAFA 2 runs through the year !! under lights etc 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points

<br><br>why You are comparing with I league ?? because we dnt find any one in I league who is 19 (rare case are there ) <br><br>Compare him with Indian academy boys who plays in U20 League which runs for 1-2 month but where as SAFA 2 runs through the year !! under lights etc 

<br><div><br></div><div>Why are you comparing a youth league to a semi-professional league?</div>