Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font color="#333333" face="lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 17px;"><b>PEOPLE SAYING IN FB THAT Belgium club  KV OOSTENDE WANT TO SIGN BRANDON WHICH IS COMPLETELY FAKE ONE </b></span></font></span>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    No one is rumor mongering here in the first place, so no need to clarify anything here I guess. what is crapped in Facebook stays in Facebook :)>-
  • Any news on this guy Brandon's transfer? atleast which country he is going to?

Or is he going to signup for an ileague club if he doesn't go to europe?
  • RonnyRonny 10483 Points
    Going to Belgium will be good...am starting to doubt if he will ever go to Europe!
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Brandon Playing in Europe is perhaps the only positive new which i am likely to get till next year.<br>
    edited October 2013
    He will be playing in Europe for sure 
  • I hate nothing more than, 'I have inside information that I can't tell you'. Totally pointless, except to try and get attention to yourself.<br><br>Either your information is fake, in which case you raise people's hopes to dash them, or it is real, in which case you raise expectations that we're going to see him at Man U or Barca, and when it turns out to be a team from Finland that's going to get relegated to their 2nd division, everyone is disappointed!<br><br>Totally pointless. Just come back when you can share the information you have.<br>
    I hate nothing more than, 'I have inside information that I can't tell you'. Totally pointless, except to try and get attention to yourself.<br><br>Either your information is fake, in which case you raise people's hopes to dash them, or it is real, in which case you raise expectations that we're going to see him at Man U or Barca, and when it turns out to be a team from Finland that's going to get relegated to their 2nd division, everyone is disappointed!<br><br>Totally pointless. Just come back when you can share the information you have.<br>

<br><br><b>He is Just 19 and People Thinking  like that he is 25+ !! let him graduate from his academy first !!! And we all know our standard so there is no meaning in talking abt United and barca </b>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited October 2013
    I can totally understand why people who have inside information may not want to divulge all the details. This is either a protocol which needs to be followed in exchange of the privilege they recieve from their sources. I can understand that it can be frustrating for someone who needs information. But consider this that they are being nice to just give you a hint. So take it or leave it.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>What turns me off is when some kids roam around spreading rumours just to look important among peers. That is kiddish and those people should not be entertained.</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    In a way I can understand that. It is like a bunch of kids playing the game "telephone" in which the guy at the front of the line says to his neighbor "I am tired" and then somehow, 6 kids later, it turns into "I hate this teacher".<div><br></div><div>Or in footballing terms... when Sunil Chhetri was "linked" with a move to Germany over the summer, somehow it turned into "Chhetri signing with Dortmund". People actually believed that shit!!!</div>