The Great Indian Football Debates

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">Archak is right! We will announce the topic tomorrow. Remember to mention your preferred side of the motion after that. The Finalized timing is </span><b><u>10:15 pm Saturdays</u></b>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Good. We have a lot of people now.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    what is ifn diaries??
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Admin wrote:
    <span style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Archak is right! </span><b><i>We will announce the topic tomorrow</i></b><span style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; ">. Remember to mention your preferred side of the motion after that. The Finalized timing is </span><b style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><u>10:15 pm Saturdays</u></b>

<br><div><br></div><div>common when will the topic be declared??its almost end of the tomorrow which you said</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    edited May 2012
    <h3><u><font color="#990000">TGIFD Episode I</font></u><font color="#006600"><i><br></i></font></h3><div><u><font color="#990000"><br></font></u></div><h3>TOPIC: <font color="#006600">"<i>Santosh Trophy and Durand Cup are pulling Indian Football backwards"</i></font></h3><div><font color="#006600"><i><br></i></font></div><h3><font face="Arial, Verdana">TIME: </font><font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS'">12th May 2012, 10:15 pm</font></h3><div><font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS'"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS'"><font size="2">PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR PREFERRED SIDE OF MOTION. WRITE </font><b style="font-size: 10pt; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">FOR </b><font size="2">OR </font><b style="font-size: 10pt; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">AGAINST</b><font size="2">. </font></font></div><div><font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS'"><font size="2"><br></font></font></div><div><font color="#000099" face="'Comic Sans MS'"><font size="2">You may not be given your preferred side. However your views in the debate will not reflect your actual beliefs. The aim of the debate series is to enrich our knowledge of Indian Football. So try to fish as many references, anecdotes and incidents possible and use them to support your </font><span style="font-size: 14px;">arguments</span><font size="2">. </font></font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2012
    <b><font size="7">FOR</font></b>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points