FINAL ROUND OF I-LEAGUE 2011-12:ROUND 26

shankarshankar 2600 Points
edited May 2012 in I league 2011-12
<p>4th may <br><br></p><p>Shillong Lajong  0-0  Salgaocar SC<br><br></p><p>5th may <br><br></p><p>Sporting club de goa vs HAL<br>Prayag United vs Dempo<br>Air india vs East Bengal</p><p><br>6th may</p><p>Chirag United kerala vs Mumbai fc<br>Churchill Brothers vs Pailan Arrows<br>Mohun Bagan vs Pune fc</p><p><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Not really anything to play for for most of the teams,....</font></p><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><div></div></div>

Comments

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    I was hoping Pune FC to make it to No.2 spot. But they are up against MB. <br>While EB and CB have not so difficult task. <br>Can Air India pull out a win ?<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    I was hoping Pune FC to make it to No.2 spot. But they are up against MB. <br>While EB and CB have not so difficult task. <br>Can Air India pull out a win ?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Arrows dominated in the last encounter with CB... but I guess CB were caught surprised by the change in Arrows tactics, now they will be well prepared + its a home game....still I am hoping for Arrows to get 1 point</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    barreto's last game in Ileague, Most probably. Thank you tota for your contribution to kolkata football. A player to be remembered for ever
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I was there to witness Barreto's favourite goal in the derby when Sepp Blatter was there
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Prayag utd vs dempo
    air india vs east bengal
    both 5th may matches ll be televised live on news time at 3 pm and 6.30 pm respectively
    bagan vs pfc
    this ll be the last match of Ileague 11-12 to be televised on 6th may @3pm
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    DEMPO 1 GOAL UP via Ranti<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Dempo 2 goal up now<br>climax scored<br>
  • akshay23akshay23 154 Points
    we can see traveling fans of dempo more than kolkotta fans only derby we see those fans 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    akshay23 wrote:
    we can see traveling fans of dempo more than kolkotta fans only derby we see those fans 

<br><br>Very wrong<br><br>Prayag dont have a fan base, and Dempo fans are travelling coz they will be awarded...<br><br>and whole of Kolkata now watching  KKR vs Pune IPL game!!!<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Even Kolkatafootball is not updating or very slowly updating.....everyone watching IPL :(