FINAL ROUND OF I-LEAGUE 2011-12:ROUND 26

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    imsourav wrote:
    I know another team that hardly win matches but you support them, except bagan and HAL. Arrows
    @rudrada

<br><div><br></div><div>about Arrows I am more serious!</div><div><br></div><div>Also add to the list - Blackburn Rovers (only team for whom I actually watch EPL), Argentina in World cups..also most teams I root for in WC lose out early or unluckily!!! (Ghana in last WC)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Haha, Ghana better have lost for knocking out the USA. Today the USA would beat them. </div><div><br></div><div>Also will you watch EPL next season, Blackburn are not in it most likely.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Good that you are an MB supporter..LOL

<br><div><br></div><div>So, you see MB probably is the best team I support!!!!</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(29, 29, 29); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; line-height: 19px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>A club like Dempo is never over-reliant on one individual.  </b></span> ^:)^
  • somesh wrote:
    <span style="color: rgb(29, 29, 29); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; line-height: 19px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>A club like Dempo is never over-reliant on one individual.  </b></span> ^:)^

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree. They can lose Ranty. Another will come in. Plus there players are still good for another 1-2 years.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Add to that they have reasonably good feeder system.  And even their fpreign player scouting is also good
  • somesh wrote:
    Add to that they have reasonably good feeder system.  And even their fpreign player scouting is also good

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, ever sense they got that new partnership with that team in Denmark they have been looking like a much better team professionally and they did send two youth players there and again they are leading the I-League U20 in terms of the Goan leg.</div><div><br></div><div>Plus they were linked to Artega and signed Densil.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Apart from Ranty and Beto, there foreigners have been average -</div><div><br></div><div>Densil Theobald (Didn't need scouting as Colaco went there with India team)</div><div>Koko Sakibo (no scouting needed - Was with another Goa team - probably Vasco)</div><div>Rouhollah (didnt do anything)</div><div>Kato (didn't do anything)</div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    clubs from kolkotta depend on Individuals rather than team work <br>then spending thrice amount on players than goan clubs and still no use <br>at least now goan club started to invest in youth program 

<br><div><br></div><div>dude there is no kolkata vs goa hapening here (atleast in this thread), why provoke that with every post?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ahhhh the word 'professionalism'...its so subjective!!! sometimes i dont know what it means? If we talk about Pune FC, Dempo won't look prefessional, when we talk about Blackburn Rovers, Pune Fc wont be, when we talk about arsenal, Rovers won't be!!!!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    Professional means exactly Opposite of MB EB and prayag :P 

<br><div><br></div><div>All we need now is Mr. Goa :)</div><div><br></div><div>Chill</div>