FINAL ROUND OF I-LEAGUE 2011-12:ROUND 26

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    AIFF, not that they are always right, but they are better than FIFA, seen them putting wrong many times + AIFF scoreline is official, that is what matters in the record books
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    okk fine so manuel scores in his first start of the season....<div><br><div>i was so happy to see an all indian line-up...thought they conceded 5 and scored 2, i am still happy with the result of young side even when didnt had likes of abhishek, cavin, nicholas, noel ...</div></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    the All Indian side reproduced all India team scoreline!!!<div><br></div><div>P.S. I am furiously angry on Jamil for fielding 2nd string side and losing, no chance for Arrows to catch Chirag anymore</div>
    rudra wrote:
    the All Indian side reproduced all India team scoreline!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>If you see the line up most of the players are getting 90 mins for the first times and this is not even the best indian players of mumbai fc line up...</div><div><br></div><div>had we played best indians of the side, the result could have been better</div><div><br></div><div>Though we can say that this thing applies to our national team as well...</div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ex-Arrows Dika scored against prsent arrows!!<div>2-1 for churchill...some 30 mins left</div>
    edited May 2012
    rudra wrote:
    the All Indian side reproduced all India team scoreline!!!<div><br></div><div>P.S. I am furiously angry on Jamil for fielding 2nd string side and losing, no chance for Arrows to catch Chirag anymore</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ohh got it...yea kind of fair from your views...</div><div>but with rumours of cavin, nicholas and some others it is fare from his side to look for any player who could replace them in coming season...</div><div>and BTW arrows wont be getting 3 points against cb</div>
    rudra wrote:
    Ex-Arrows Dika scored against prsent arrows!!<div>2-1 for churchill...some 30 mins left</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dika scores in his last match for Churchill Brothers....</div><div>an exciting prospect should join a club which could enhance his skills and also suits his style</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    CB 3- 1 Arrows :(

<br><div><br></div><div>Scorer??</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    CB 3- 1 Arrows :(

<br><div><br></div><div>Scorer??</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Sabeeth</div><div><br></div><div>CB - henry 2 (1 penalty)</div><div>      Dika</div><div><br></div><div>=====================</div><div>No Alwyn in the team today</div>