Football at London Olympics 2012

Comments

• ashindia wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    United States flopped in Women's World Cup it will happen again.Japan will win it.<br><br>Asia is getting stronger,will take over Europe in Football in coming 20-30 years mark my words.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That will never happen. Asia cant just survive with Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Teams like China, Iran etc are still behind. Plus what about the majority of Asia. Maybe we will get close to South America but that is it.</div>

<br><br>Asia will have lot of money in next few years,its going to be a nightmare for American and the Europeans.<br><br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I doubt it. AFC only have the interest of the big boys in mind. They do invest in the smaller teams, dont get me wrong, but more of the glamor and money goes to the Japanese, Koreans, Saudi's etc. </div><div><br></div><div>Plus we need club football to be better yet you have Europe calling for the good Asians. Look at the Korean U23s, there best players are in Europe.</div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited August 2012
    stop day dreaming guyz
    i xpect india to qualify to WC by 2030.no kidding.
    qualifying for aisa cup through qualifiers will b great acheivement.i hope our U-16 team to do that in future.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Great Britain 1 - 1 (4 - 5) Korea Republic
    Ramsey(35') Ji Dong Won(29')

Chelshit's shitrridge missed penalty in the shootout. :D
    actually it was Shitrridge's pass to the South Korean goalkeeper,the first completed pass he's made in
    9 months. :p
    nw Brazil will face S.korea in semis @ OT way to go Brazil.

<br><br>As if Manure did anything to help team gb uptill now.... And Studge scored some vital goal even being not fully fit<br>
  • archak wrote: »
    Great Britain 1 - 1 (4 - 5) Korea Republic
    Ramsey(35') Ji Dong Won(29')

Chelshit's shitrridge missed penalty in the shootout. :D
    actually it was Shitrridge's pass to the South Korean goalkeeper,the first completed pass he's made in
    9 months. :p
    nw Brazil will face S.korea in semis @ OT way to go Brazil.

<br><br>As if Manure did anything to help team gb uptill now.... And Studge scored some vital goal even being not fully fit<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>It was a chip that went in. Overall though he has been disappointing. Either way he is not a starter for Chelsea so you guys should be fine. You still need a striker.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Na we have torres and studge as backup  plus hazard can play as a striker also so no need of it<br>
  • archak wrote: »
    Na we have torres and studge as backup  plus hazard can play as a striker also so no need of it<br>

<br><div><br>Come on... Torres :) ... come on...</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>You need to buy a striker</div>
  • Mexico wins its first ever Olympic
    medal in football.
    Mexico 3–1 Japan :D :D
  • 54th minute: Brazil 1-0 South Korea. Come on South Korea!!!! The players for Korea have more inspiration as a medal means that they can continue playing football and not join the army when they are in there prime.
  • FT-Korea 0- 3 Brazil
    Romulo(38’)
    Leandro Damião(57’, 64’)

huraay
  • Gio Dos Santos ruled out of finals due to injury. Didnt show up in todays practice as well.<br>