Football at London Olympics 2012

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Time for UAE vs GB..hope UAE can give us the biggest upset so far :)<br>
    clear penalty not given to UAE inside 10 mins :((
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Ronny wrote: »
    Time for UAE vs GB..hope UAE can give us the biggest upset so far :)</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh piss off (not being serious, dont worry). GREAT BRITAIN!!!!!!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh and that was not a penalty.</font></div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    SPAIN ARE KO OF OLYMPICS by honduras.superb :D
    In love with the Olympics <br> :))
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Time for UAE vs GB..hope UAE can give us the biggest upset so far :)</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial,Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh piss off (not being serious, dont worry). GREAT BRITAIN!!!!!!</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh and that was not a penalty.</font></div>

<br><br>Thanks for your kindness..thats why I didnt call them Flop Britain last time  :D
    One of the best matches was Senegal vs Uruguay..too good to watch..suarez was superb but so were the Senegalese!!<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    Time for UAE vs GB..hope UAE can give us the biggest upset so far :)</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh piss off (not being serious, dont worry). GREAT BRITAIN!!!!!!</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh and that was not a penalty.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks for your kindness..thats why I didnt call them Flop Britain last time  :D

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">your welcome and thank you for not calling Britain a flop. Mind you the UAE could have won easily. They have been in training sense June. The GB team have been sense 2 weeks ago.</font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited July 2012
    well Spain is as good as out of d football medal contentions.. what a anti climax for a team supposed to compete for d olympic football gold
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    my fav. mexican came of the bench and lead EL TRI to 2-0 victory over Gabon.
    Giovani dos Santos (62',90+1′ PG)
    seriously harry cud nt utilise his talent.he is probably the most talented mexican atm imo.

<br><div><br></div><div>There are many more talented on that Mexican team.</div>
    name a few of them?

<br><div><br></div><div>Raul Jimenez I see when I watch the Mexican League. He is a great player and better than Dos Santos in my opinion when it comes to forward. Mind you Raul only has 3 goals at club level but its the other things he does. He moves around. Gets involved. Helps his team when called upon.</div><div><br></div><div>Darvin Chavez, Marco Fabian, Diego Reyes, Hector Herrea to name others.</div>

great

Reyes has been very impressive so far. In friendly against Brazil, he completely shut out Neymar. The best part was he grabbed Neymar by neck when Neymar was frustrated and spit on him. <br>Another missing talent is Alan Pulido who plays for my fav. team Tigres in Liga MX.<br>Marco Fabian has not fired yet. Else he was one of the fav. for top scorer in this Olympics. <br>I agree Hector Herrera is also very good. He was linked with Liverpool in between but his club Pachuca wont let him go.<br>