Professional Jobs in Indian Football

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited July 2017

Content Writing + Content Generation (Video bytes, images, social media)

Based either in Kolkata or Jamshedpur. Should be willing to travel to Jamshedpur frequently. 6 months project.

Client: Jamshedpur FC 

ashindiamunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Even when League is long , they still hiring people for 6 months. Shame 
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    These types of jobs with clubs are usually short term and seasonal. I used to have a paid internship with the Red Bulls that only lasted half the season. Arsenal offered one for just a season.
    7negiNaujawanmunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    What is the reason behind BFC or PFC  having good social media posting and presence is that they have guys who run these pages full time with them.

Now with Season long , they should hire Media managers for full time unlike last season where they hire these people for short time and then change them every year. 
    ashindiamunna219777gaffertapeDeb_Ban
    I agree but what is this advertisement asking for? Are they asking for someone to be the Media Manager/Communications Director or just someone to help with creating content, pictures, and social media?

I am not sure how this works in India but I know in the US and England they have the communications director who basically acts as the bridge between players/the team and the media/fans. They organize and coordinate press conferences, help setup outside media etc. That is a position that should be full-time and year long. If the position is just content writing, images etc. then I can understand it being just a six month position. 
    munna219777[Deleted User]
    edited July 2017
    Let me clarify here Jamshedpur FC already has a social media team. This opening is just for some one who can do some groundwork to create extra content from Jamshedpur.They aren't counting on him or her to run the campaign. Just go inyerview few players and travel with the team kind of a job

Jamshedpur has hired top social media agencies and ad agencies. It's Tata after all.
    munna219777Carbon_14ashindiaArsenalFan700spartaNagendrakartik91sanvedjadhav
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    I need to start learning Photoshop
    Graphic designing and start applying for jobs
    ashindiaCarbon_14
    I love photoshop. I definitely recommend learning it. I use it to create the official game notes for Red Bulls II (our reserve team) and they go out to the media before every game.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Please somebody help me get a job as photographer :P
    But seriously guys anyone who wants this gig please drop in a message. I LL fix up a meeting. Anyone from Jamshedpur or Kolkata