Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > Mark Schwarzer you LEGEND! :D LET'S ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL!
    > >
    > >

So, how many times have you been to Manchester. Lets all laugh at Arsenal who drew at home.... oh wow. 

>
    >
    > Zeroo problem??
    > AFC r good 4 nothing.i say again good 4 nothing.

What rubbish... actually you say MANU is rubbish for losing the EPL last year in the last few minutes...

its still a long way off  and aldready Arsenal have been written of...how pathetic and ignorant..

Arsenal are still a team in a state of flux..but its been financially viable team , we are always in the top 4 without the help of any Sugar daddies..

Yes we have been bad lately with results not in our favour...this team needs time patience and faith which everyone seems to have less of

• jack wilshere scores after 2 years for arsenal in 2-0 win over monterpiller, the other goal scored by lukas podolski

Good news...now to see if it translates into top class signings for Jan.

WTF we lose 2-0 to swansea...... Jaded Tired these are the words being used to describe us.... this is the  worst position we have been in....
    now i know why you need sugar daddies...

Wenger had beeter send a lot of money or i do not see teh wenger siding with him for the 8th year without a trohy..this year we are seriouly  looking to be out of the TOp 4 and a lucrative CL entry...if this happens it will be  a disaster and we will be a laughing stock of the once proud invincibles team reduced to this..

i only blame teh arsenal board for this..We need money to comlte fo rteh best players and talent..Wenger has done a lot for Arsenal but i do not want him to leave arsenal or be booed by the fans because his hands are tied financially.. The board beeter see some sense and take a loos this year  in the annual budget results,,otherwise for short term gain we will ose on lucrative CL money..

This January transfer will be the most inportant for Arsenal....

• Currently the rumor mill has us linked to the following...

1) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar... age 29... plays for Schalke 04 in the German Bundesliga... striker.... Dutch international... 29 LEAGUE goals last season in the Bundesliga.... reported to be worth 6 million pounds due to this being his last year under contract with Schalke.... Liverpool are our only competition so far.

2) Kevin Strootman... age 22... plays for PSV in the Dutch Eredivisie... central midfielder... Dutch international... he can also play as a holding midfielder and could provide more options for when we need to bench Arteta (honestly I think we need to now... he is to slow). No competition so far but Manchester United were interested over the summer.

3) Luke Shaw... age 17... plays for Southampton in the Premier League... left-back... England U17 international... despite being 17 he has still been a regular player for Southampton with 6 caps this season for the club in the Premier League. Would provide back-up for Gibbs with Santos rumored to go. Competition from Manchester City.

Honestly I am happy with that overall. We need to buy however and I would be surprised if we dont. 
  • heard of pepe reima bid...

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > heard of pepe reima bid...

Hope we dont do it. Chesney has been amazing so far. Easily our best goalkeeper.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

Luke Shaw to Arsenal.... Confirmed #UKnowWhatIMean :P

• > archak said:
    > Luke Shaw to Arsenal.... Confirmed #UKnowWhatIMean :P

Look up Luke Shaw... seems Chelsea is the team that is more into him at the moment. I think Rafa knows what he wants... if you know what I mean :p