Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• Arsenalkid700 said:
    > kshitij USFC said:
    > hello everyone
    >
    > my name is deluded arsenal fan.
    >
    > even after we are 21 pts adrift of table toppers i still think we can win the PL.
    > :p
    >

Dont be an asshole. Just dont be an asshole.

haha whatever.
    i don't give a shit
    :p

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

what a disaster by koschelny.screwed everything up for arsenal ..this best is really a far cry to challeniging for a to 3 finish...wenger better get  players in d jan 2013 trransfer period

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenal fans should blame the owner for not spendin enough money in the first team.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Arsenal fans should blame the owner for not spendin enough money in the first team.

We spent over 40 million last summer.

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Joyptan said:
    > Arsenal fans should blame the owner for not spendin enough money in the first team.

And sold your best player. To make that spent 40mil into a profit.

• > silicon3 said:
    > what a disaster by koschelny.screwed everything up for arsenal ..this best is really a far cry to challeniging for a to 3 finish...wenger better get  players in d jan 2013 trransfer period

What did you expect Laurent to do? Dzeko would have softened the ball and gone around Chesney and scored. And with the way Manchester City were playing I doubt we would have came back if they scored. 

The ones who should be blamed are the players. Sagna needs to learn how to be a proper right back and attack. He is amazing defensively but he can't use any skill to get a cross off. Gibbs could have been better as well from the attacking standpoint. Cazorla was not himself today. Walcott was not in the game today. And no one gave Giroud proper service.

Best players for me were Wilshere and Ramsey. Ramsey easily had his best game in years today. He was not his usual "side passing skill-less player" he actually had vision today, made great through-balls and almost provided a peach of an assist for Walcott only for Lescott to stick out a foot.

Good news today as well was Diaby. Great to have him back and we will need him because Arteta is out for 3 weeks.

Now what do we need? A winger. Not a striker, not a midfielder, but a winger. Someone we can bring on so we have some more arial strength.
  • > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Arsenal fans should blame the owner for not spendin enough money in the first team.
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    >
    > And sold your best player. To make that spent 40mil into a profit.

We sold van Persie for 20 million. Song for around 14 million. Thats around 34 million spent. 6 million in losses.

They've paid £62 over there, go and

see them!

What linesman told City stars
    after Emirates win... while furious
    supporters stage protest over
    Arsenal ticket prices

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261706/Linesman-tells-Manchester-City-players-thank-fans-Arsenal-paying-ticket-prices--VIDEO.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > what a disaster by koschelny.screwed everything up for arsenal ..this best is really a far cry to challeniging for a to 3 finish...wenger better get  players in d jan 2013 trransfer period

>
    >

What did you expect Laurent to do? Dzeko would have softened the ball and gone around Chesney and scored. And with the way Manchester City were playing I doubt we would have came back if they scored. 

The ones who should be blamed are the players. Sagna needs to learn how to be a proper right back and attack. He is amazing defensively but he can't use any skill to get a cross off. Gibbs could have been better as well from the attacking standpoint. Cazorla was not himself today. Walcott was not in the game today. And no one gave Giroud proper service.

Best players for me were Wilshere and Ramsey. Ramsey easily had his best game in years today. He was not his usual "side passing skill-less player" he actually had vision today, made great through-balls and almost provided a peach of an assist for Walcott only for Lescott to stick out a foot.

Good news today as well was Diaby. Great to have him back and we will need him because Arteta is out for 3 weeks.

Now what do we need? A winger. Not a striker, not a midfielder, but a winger. Someone we can bring on so we have some more arial strength.

because of that fool koschelney we came down to 10 men and the result was there fr all to see..its easier to come back from 1-0 down with a full team then with 10 men..there is no arguing with that ..

both goals were bacause of a inept defense..

Arsenal's summer of 2012 Transfer revenue: 49.764.000 £
    Transfer expenditures: 37.840.000
    £ = +11.924.000 £ profit from transfers

www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/arsenal-fc/transfers/verein_11.html