Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > One more thing those "morons" expect arsenal to win trophys. but they don't expect liverpool or totenham to win any.

Point noted... Media Expects to much from Arsenal  which runs as a proper business entity ... I Would not mind them shouting about our trophy drought  after the Financial fair play rules come in.

Till then Arsenal fans will have to hope and pray that the players and wenger delivers a trophy to the thristy fans

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What ever UEFA says that FFP rule will never be implemented properly. Even if it implemented stil the big spenders will have a way to spend more.

FFP is just bait which arsenal owner are showing to fans. Even before the FFP rule how much did arsenal sent. They r the only big europian team who make profit from transfer dealings. Mens they sells theis star players and replace them with inexpirienced telents.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

Arsenal have become a big feeder club for big europian clubs.

• Liverpool won a cup last season while Tottenham won the Carling Cup only a few years ago after 2005.

• swansea 2-2 arsenal FA CUP....now replay...

that MICHU of swansea is in superb form

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

the more i watch swansea play the more i become fan of them... my fav epl team since their promotion before used to be both north london sides

• shankar said:
    the more i watch swansea play the more i become fan of them... my fav epl team since their promotion before used to be both north london sides

how sweet of you...

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited January 2013

> jitinjoseph said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > the more i watch swansea play the more i become fan of them... my fav epl team since their promotion before used to be both north london sides
    > how sweet of you...
    >

was that sarcastic??
    coz i am not a fan of any club but the style of play as far as european team goes... so jump a lot on that basis season on :P

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited January 2013

hello everyone

my name is deluded arsenal fan.

even after we are 21 pts adrift of table toppers i still think we can win the PL.
    :p

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > hello everyone
    >
    > my name is deluded arsenal fan.
    >
    > even after we are 21 pts adrift of table toppers i still think we can win the PL.
    > :p
    >

Dont be an asshole. Just dont be an asshole.