Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• > Aruncito said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > I whould pay even 200 quid to watch chelsea play but regularly? Hell no!!! U won't mind paying a bit extra for just once but regularly ? It will burn
    > >
    > >

Not at all and @Aruncito you should know this. In American sports the tickets are so bloody expensive... compared to the American sports tickets the Arsenal tickets are nothing.

>
    >
    Soccer is not expensive at all. NFL, baseball, yes .... but people here dont
    > believe in savings. Everybody lives on credit. and when dont have money
    > to pay back they will just raise they hands. and wait for government to
    > respond.

"Ya I just lost my job but its okay because I am making myself feel better by spending $400 to see the Giants play the Lions." "Why would you do that? Your wasting money at a time you should be looking for a new job." "I dont care. Its that black man in the white houses jab to gat me a jab and money."
  • fa cup
    arsenal 1 - 0 swansea.....we move to next round...

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Theo Walcott has signed a new deal - £3m signing bonus £100k a week and a 3 and half year deal all as he wanted.

• yes ...i wanted edison cavani..wilfred zaha..

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > yes ...i wanted edison cavani..wilfred zaha..

They wont come.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Worst.... Deal.... Ever.

i agree... 100k for walcott... what a joke
    you guys could have increased wage of rvp in place his 100k ... he would have worth it
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Worst.... Deal.... Ever.
    >
    >

you guys could have increased wage of rvp in place his 100k ... he would have worth it

Na, it was more than money at the same time. The only way we would keep him is if we payed 200k and Arsenal would never pay that much.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Worst.... Deal.... Ever.
    >
    >

RVP would have opted out even if  he was paid 200k..

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Big match for arsenal..will we beat chelsea...seemms tought fter seeing mancity beat us,however uf d second hlf perfirmnce can be repeated we stand a good chance.. fingers crossed.