Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• Actually I payed 50 quid to see tgem play Newcastle and we won 7-3.

• vs Man. City it was 62 ... plus travel ... plus beverage/food. I think the all the A category games are 62 ... and B are 50.

Newcastle are struggling this season ... they lost to new comers Southhampton ...  they lost FA Cup to championship side Brighton & Hove Albion.

• > Aruncito said:
    > vs Man. City it was 62 ... plus travel ... plus beverage/food. I think the all the A category games are 62 ... and B are 50.

Newcastle are struggling this season ... they lost to new comers Southhampton ...  they lost FA Cup to championship side Brighton & Hove Albion.

It was a category B and honestly I dont care about the price. I traveled all the way from the states to watch Arsenal on my winter break and there job is not offer quality hospitality and they did it to perfection. So worth the 50 quid and I would have payed 12 extra if I had to.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I whould pay even 200 quid to watch chelsea play but regularly? Hell no!!! U won't mind paying a bit extra for just once but regularly ? It will burn

• > Joyptan said:
    > I whould pay even 200 quid to watch chelsea play but regularly? Hell no!!! U won't mind paying a bit extra for just once but regularly ? It will burn

Not at all and @Aruncito you should know this. In American sports the tickets are so bloody expensive... compared to the American sports tickets the Arsenal tickets are nothing.
  • Thats great. Now try doing it every week. The average weekly income in UK is around 472.
    its fine when you do it once in a while. But paying this amount every week or 2 is not feasible for AN AVERAGE worker. 

• > Aruncito said:
    > Thats great. Now try doing it every week. The average weekly income in UK is around 472.

its fine when you do it once in a while. But paying this amount every week or 2 is not feasible for AN AVERAGE worker. 

If I was going to do it week in and week out then I would get season tickets. And Arsenal are not going to charge season tickets like this (19 home games in a 50 quid seat... 950 pounds please). They will obviously lower prices substantially to actually sell season tickets.

And if your with a kid keep in mind you can get much cheaper seats because then you are in the family seating area. Its like every ticket, bottom tier, very close to the pitch etc but not much chanting at all. My ticket in the family area costed me 15 quid last season and this year if we decided to do for the Newcastle match then it would be somewhere around 20-30 quid.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > I whould pay even 200 quid to watch chelsea play but regularly? Hell no!!! U won't mind paying a bit extra for just once but regularly ? It will burn
    >
    >

Not at all and @Aruncito you should know this. In American sports the tickets are so bloody expensive... compared to the American sports tickets the Arsenal tickets are nothing.

Soccer is not expensive at all. NFL, baseball, yes .... but people here dont
    believe in savings. Everybody lives on credit. and when dont have money
    to pay back they will just raise they hands. and wait for government to
    respond.

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    edited January 2013

Talking about having good time in stadium ... Arsenal is winner.
    Was reading this in morning ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9800113/Premier-League-grounds-hygiene-exposed-with-reports-of-mice-at-Old-Trafford-and-uncooked-chicken-at-Swansea.html

What health inspectors found at Premier League grounds:

Arsenal - London club scored top marks with inspectors with no
    contraventions of legislation witnessed.

Chelsea - Health inspectors detailed how out-of-date turkey saddles
    were almost served, how frozen pies were not correctly labelled and also
    expressed concerns about stockpot. But it seems the warning was taken, as a
    follow up inspection recorded hygiene being generally excellent.

Manchester United - Criticised for flaking paintwork and concerns were
    raised about the presence of rodents, with the report instructing the club
    to continue to monitor and react to the mouse activity.

Queens Park Rangers - A few minor problems were found at Loftus Road
    such as a few loose taps, no hot water to a hand basin and low lighting in
    certain areas.

Swansea City - Some of the issues highlighted by the reports included
    chicken being served that was still pink, out of date watercress, out of
    date pate and an open packet of cooked ham left in a kitchen

• @Joyptan .. i hope you dont eat turkey :)