NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font size="2" face="Arial">My choices would be non Euro teams as they would not have played in euro cup so they have better chance of accepting the offer to play. Euro Cup teams would too tired and players wont be released by respective clubs.</font><div style="font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial">1) <b>Wales </b>: FIFA rank 44. Many of the player playing in top league (mainly EPL). People know them, can be crowd puller. Chances of participating : 30%</font></div><div><font face="Arial">2) <span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>Azerbaijan </b>: </span><span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">FIFA rank 110. Have played India recently. Good team and good competition for India.</span></font></div><div><span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><font face="Arial">Chances of participating : 70%</font></span></div><div><font face="Arial"><span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">3) <b>Belgium</b> : FIFA rank 44. Have good league. It would interesting to see how India NT (I-league good players) play against them. Crowd puller to some extent. </span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; ">Chances of participating : 50%. </span></font></div><div style="text-align: left; "><font face="Arial">4) The only Euro playing nation I would like to see in Nehru cup would be <b>Russia. </b>Historic reason. Old links, played India earlier </font></div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    How about Wales ?<br>I am sure @arsenalfan would like to have Aaron Ramsey as an icon player :)<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Teams I would like to see invited:<br>1. Zambia-They came with their second string once then why not again??..this time they can be crowd and media pullers as they are the African champs and we should maintain our good relations with them.<br>2. South Africa- If zambia confirms then south Africa would follow....anyways we almost played them last time so there is a chance they might consider.<br>3.Iraq-That's a team wich has shown interest earlier also and can come.<br>4. Uzbekistan-No matter how strong they may have become now but they always used to send second string teams to India earlier so maybe they can do so again<br>5.Hungary-They have played earlier in Nehru cup and might be convinced to come by saying its a celebration of their past association with this tournament...very much possible with a 2nd team.<br>6.Romania-Same reason as above.<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    this would be my dream nehru cup if these teams come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wow! Those are great teams to have @Ronny @reddevil87<;div>Wales, Russia, Hungary, Zambia, South Africa and Iraq! That would be awesome n doesnt look very difficult to get them</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    My dream team -<div><br></div><div>Indian team with a proper coach and right team selection!!!</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    My dream team -<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Indian team with a proper coach and right team selection!!!</div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">That is my dream to.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>BTW, who is up for the <b>England C </b>team</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    India wuld certainly have 1-2 teams against whom we have a chance of wining. May be Afghanistan/Qatar etc
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    if these are the teams which will participate in Nehru cup we have to wait little more time to see India winning ....<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gopiajeesh wrote:
    if these are the teams which will participate in Nehru cup we have to wait little more time to see India winning ....<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes i agree..i think it sud be balanced..we need 1-2 shitty teams too..but there are not too many shitty teams around the world left!!!</div>