2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Just because eb lost all of there last afc cup matches and salgaocar won one of there make the better repregentetive for india in afc cup. Did eb lost all of the matches intentionaly with full strenth team playing. Wash your eyes and brains mates.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Just because eb lost all of there last afc cup matches and salgaocar won one of there make the better repregentetive for india in afc cup. Did eb lost all of the matches intentionaly with full strenth team playing. Wash your eyes and brains mates.

Well considering East Bengal's past which includes the last 5 years... yes.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 most of your posts i don't take seriusly. one day u say 'go eb go' next day 'eb shuld not have won that match' come clean man.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 most of your posts i don't take seriusly. one day u say 'go eb go' next day 'eb shuld not have won that match' come clean man.

When I said "Go East Bengal" that was when you guys played ONGC. I hate ONGC with a passion. 

I never say that EB should not have won but I would have rather them not win the semi-final as I worry about how they will do in the 2013 AFC Cup. 

Any other posts you dont take seriously?
  • i would also like to draw 1 fact..the division between AFC cup and  AFC champions league only started recently which obviously means that much of EB's success came in an era when there was more competition (read clubs of Japan, korea, thailand etc) were also part of afc cup..and only 5 years performance dont make a club...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• the only thing that i want to say i that EB are a strong team on paper on par with dempo, BUT they should set their PRIORITIES right.....the AFC cup winners get  RS 1,75,00,000 while runners up get RS 1,25,00,000......in addition to bonuses for each win and also for playing away games and THE INTERNATIONAL PRIDE for INDIA..... EB's priority should be AFC cup and not CFL

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think we are missing a point here If anyone of u have followed up CFL closely in the last 2 yrs(after TJM came in), the priority of EB is very clear. Morgan has been giving opportunities to the fringe players(more than MB) and thats one of the reason why EB have the best bench strength. So to say EB prioritise on CFL is not correct. Its only when they play the so called big teams like MB and Prayag, do they field their first team and not otherwise - unlike their counterpart MB who only "dream" of winning the CFL and beating EB i the i-League - which is a myopic view.And hence, their results are for all of us to see!.Coming to EB, their buildup/infra may not be like Dempo, but certainly as good as Salgaocar and u qualify for AFC Cup by virtue of results and not by what our personal preferences are. So this talk of Goa/Kolkata here is irrelevant. It seems, as if all of us are here like the Anjans' and Debashishs' of the world with such a poor attitude! Let good football take precedence over regional bias...! :)