Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited August 2012

Durand Cup Semi Finals-

Final Score- Air India 2-2 Sesa Fc

Air India Win 9-8 On Penalties.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Even Dodsal won on penalties!!!

So Mumbai Derby! Dodsal winning will be great as it will motivate the owners more

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

After long time i am seeing a Mumbai derby in a big tournament closing stage....hope air india dont win it because if they win it then they will get more confident of survival  [-O<

• rooting for dodsal
    \m/

• durand cup final....now live on dd sports

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

online link if any?

• > Ashlesh said:
    > well surprise good passing by Air India Dodsal not that good what all hype were created because of rafi np pradeed n paresh shivalkar n few others

looking at Sesa  coach comments on Air India and comparing to today match can we say sesa getting better every year it will be good if sesa get few overseas players and get into i league 

FU*K THAT! They will not get into I-League.
  • forget that AIR INDIA are an institutional club for a minute and think about this....."every year their players are POACHED by other big clubs......they have to start from scratch each year...... they practice on a PATHETIC kalina ground (forget practice, during monsoon even if u try to walk there u will slip and fall flat on ur backs)......and even after all these, they STILL MANAGE TO STAY AFLOAT IN I-LEAGUE"
    :-$

i commend them for this....but they are hampering india's cl spot :-(

Guess what!!! the airmens take one of prestigious trophy with their foreigners mainly

Congrats for air india now i am waiting to see the next manadeep or colin who gonna take the league by storm with air india jersey

but hopefully air india gets relegated and some south side gets into the top division 
    edited September 2012

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > forget that AIR INDIA are an institutional club for a minute and think about this....."every year their players are POACHED by other big clubs......they have to start from scratch each year...... they practice on a PATHETIC kalina ground (forget practice, during monsoon even if u try to walk there u will slip and fall flat on ur backs)......and even after all these, they STILL MANAGE TO STAY AFLOAT IN I-LEAGUE"
    :-$

i commend them for this....but they are hampering india's cl spot :-(

yea true they are Indian arsenal....losing their main team players year after year :P