AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    edited March 2013

we should host these qualifiers next time ..its a fact  tht we cannot perform well in d away matches ...

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

everytime we win the coach says we deserved to win...how abt now..we deserved to lose..admit it!

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> afgsoccer said:
    > can't believe India couldn't make it.... :(

afghanistan must be feeling so high right now!!!! even higher than the weed guys
    +afghanistan beat the host country
     and once this months rankings come out OMG!!!!!!

@-)

• preetampreetam 870 Points

i was giving futbal priority than cricket for 3-4 years but this horrible result....offffffffff i shud better stick with cricket where they r performing well against australia.....and yes we r currently defending champion in WC......india football team can do wonder in SAFF and nehru cup only.....who knows we r second best team in SAFF .....afg or nepal will defeat us in final.......

• C'mon guys lets nt b so -ve abt da whole thing..yes we played really bad but dats nt da end of da road fr us..we still hv da friendlies to look out for..we must keep faith in Wim..m sure he wil make us a gud team!

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

We have u-21 , u-19 , u-16, u-14 tournaments coming up. In last few years we playing well in age tournaments. Be +ve we have a bright future in indian football

• preetampreetam 870 Points

Sanjeev Biswas

we already have a gud team but wim is not utilising it......selctn is not gud....

jeje,arata,nabi missing in starting 11....and i'm sick of 1 ST strategy.....he need to leave....u can't blame sunil for not scoring as he was alone upfront if jeje was there any of these 2 would have scored for sure.....

team is gud but coach is not.....but AIFF will not remove him i'm sure
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

i guarantee you guys this times SAFF Ccup is gonna be deadly
    first of all the teams in the cup will have quite respectable/high rankings and if we beat them we will go even higher in rankings

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

wim should give a explaination about his selection and specially the shitty strategy.. there were statements made of we will give our 200%, this is a do or do for us to play againin the asia cup??

surely there were good team players, why were they not utilized , why nabi brought in so late , why 1 striker policy,

we have to know why we failed so miserably in a bloddy qualifier to the AFC challenge cup.. such lowly country have qualified an the mighly tiger is like a pussy cat.

Surely this is a sad sad day for indian football....AIFF and Wim should apologise and explain to the fans

cant wait for a full and hard hitting interview with Wim and his coaching staff

• souravindiasouravindia 3675 Points

i dont even feel nowadays regarding such disheartening news about football...football is dead in India..slowly we will move to 200.  past 20 years havent heard any good news in Indian football..and now we are even loosing against 3rd grade Asian countries..CONGRATS to all of us football lovers.